Preview Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont mind the Gollant for Burgess selection. Burgess is purely a back up when needed and won't improve.

Gollant is looking that way as well but I think has a bit more talent. Give him four games, if he doesn't look any better at AFL level then cut him at seasons end.
We're setting him up to fail with the quality of our entries though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nicks wont see out the season, he is by a fking country mile the worst senior coach the adelaide football club has ever had.
Nicks is crushing the hopes and development of our youth.
I'd like to see him gone, too, but the people who gave him the premature, undeserved 2-year extension will not sack him this year.

That'd be an admission of their incompetence and none of them has the guts or integrity to admit that, sack Nicks, then resign.

For the 5th week in a row, an oppo half back running / intercepting defender will be BOG. Saad will have a field day and put up career high numbers.

It might even be McGovern! That fat campaigner hasn’t played a decent game of football since he wore the tri colours. Time for him to tear us apart thanks to an endless supply of lace out delivery on his chest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back