Preview Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicks wont see out the season, he is by a fking country mile the worst senior coach the adelaide football club has ever had.

The caretaker (Burns) will rotate the team once he takes over. Give prospective coaches a look at the full squad.

Here’s hoping the change is made sooner rather than later.

SANFL players have to demand selection.

But established AFL players don't.

Thats not true. If PR dictates, players will get selected. Such as Rachele played first game. Nicks generally has to be dragged kicking and screaming though to select fresh players. Did not want to play Thilthorpe at all.

They can't even give us a token debut to distract us from the absolutely grim reality of our next wasted season. Lots to be excited about though.
The most exciting thing this season is seeing when he gets sacked.

So there is technically no harm in giving Hamill a game. Its his last chance or his gone and he has played well in many of his non concussed games.
Except for the dangers he poses to himself :sneaky:.

Sometime in tomorrow's game:
Hamill is at the start of a scoring chain resulting in a Crows goal (probably after being part of errors-chains resulting in 2 or more Carlton goals).
He celebrates with a fist pump.
Sneezes.

Knocks himself out :drunk:.

You read it here, first. :expressionless:

The most exciting thing this season is seeing when he gets sacked.

He will be given every chance of coaching next year. The club and especially Olsen doesn't deal with negative PR so he will be desperately hoping Nicks can win enough games to spin injuries as the excuse and once they can spin that excuse, the debutants will come so they can further spin the positive PR into next season. But trust me, they will not look to sack a just re-signed coach because thats bad for their own image.

I can’t see a bucket load of changes.

After watching the Twos play South Adelaide I said,

1) Only Nankervis and Dowling should be promoted. It looks like we need to see at least another good game from Dowling but I would have played him last week.

2) Curtin seems to lack a bit of confidence in his body at the moment but hopefully we see him in the AFL soon.

3) I thought Ryan, Bond and Edwards showed some good signs but we’re not screaming pick me yet.

4) Parnell was the best of the medium/small defenders. Hamill couldn’t get into the game against the Panthers but with Milera and Parnell injured he is the next man up.

5) Gollant struggled but would he offer less than Burgess?

We have heaps of younger players who are either out of form (Hinge, Jones, Pedlar) or are possibly not up to AFL (Berry, Sholl, Cook, Parnell, McHenry, Hamill etc). Then there is the long list of more experienced players who are playing below their best.

Changes???????
Out - Parnell. In - Hamill (last chance saloon)
Out - Burgess In - Gollant

Next week we bring in the best performers from the SANFL.
nice work mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad we didn't drop any kids, but literally in what world is it logical to bring Hammil in, during the year where he is likely to be delisted.....

We have form for this sort of brain-dead s**t

By the end of preseason, we have a locked in 18ish players. Called the ‘always picked’. Then we have about 8 ‘shoulder’ players who we can select or drop based on form. Then there’s everyone else who have had lines ruled through their names and will not be selected unless there’s no shoulder players left to select due to injury.

This is an overarching club philosophy and has been in place since Neil ascended the throne.

Rachele on the news begging to play midfield. Poor guy doesn't know that's only for 28 year Olds that can't kick or run
Coaches likely to double-down stupid & exclude him from the middle for another month for speaking his mind.

Lets just start throwing the magnets around.
I'd love to see some new magnets.

Nicks: "Hi Billy, thanks for coming in. We saw your bog the other week and have been impressed by your development. I've got some good news for you".
Dowling (keen, excited): :D "Am I making my debut?".
Nicks: "Whoa there, son, Rome wasn't built in a day. [**below]
You're an Emergency this week".

Dowling (shell-shocked): :expressionless: "Uhhhh .... thanks?".

[** and the Crows have not been rebuilt in 4 years].

IMG_3839.jpg
Will Hamill is a tall?

We are so so irrelevant.

Nicks and the selection committee have induced a mental breakdown for me. After reading selection and some of your comments i'm a giggling mess because if i don't laugh i'll cry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back