Preview Changes Vs Dorkers Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Lyon : you cannot just rely on the forwards to kick goals

I read that as Adam Simpson your midfield needs to kick goals to beat us, Because we will smother the shit out of Kennedy !
Not really. It's Lyon quoting the obvious. Since Judd, Kerr and Cousins, our midfielders aside from Shuey rarely kick goals.

All the good teams have midfielders who kick goals

Not really. It's Lyon quoting the obvious. Since Judd, Kerr and Cousins, our midfielders aside from Shuey rarely kick goals.

All the good teams have midfielders who kick goals

Yeah I get that, I was just making the point that Kennedy doesn't "seem" (could be my blue & yellow glasses) to get many frees when he is obviously being held or blocked out of a contest. On the other hand, Pav have been getting a pretty good ride by the umps so far this season (again could be my bias)

Yeah I get that, I was just making the point that Kennedy doesn't "seem" (could be my blue & yellow glasses) to get many frees when he is obviously being held or blocked out of a contest. On the other hand, Pav have been getting a pretty good ride by the umps so far this season (again could be my bias)
Yep, it's your bias. All forwards go through stages of getting rough treatment. I don't think kennedys had it particularly bad this year either

Yep, it's your bias. All forwards go through stages of getting rough treatment. I don't think kennedys had it particularly bad this year either

Maybe not this year, but over the last few, seems like JK & Darling especially have been a little stiff.

All I know is I will be booing the shit out all the umps, and especially Pavlova all game.

Little side note. Freo are leading the comp for free kicks, bloody cheats:D:D

West Coast Eagles ‏@WestCoastEagles 2m2 minutes ago

Lyon says West Coast's midfield is dangerous, particularly Priddis, Naitanui, Masten & Gaff #goeagles

Wow okay Ross, whatever you say mate.

No mention of our 1 damaging midfielder, but that's cool. Hopefully he tags one of those three if he think they're so damn damaging.

Maybe not this year, but over the last few, seems like JK & Darling especially have been a little stiff.

All I know is I will be booing the shit out all the umps, and especially Pavlova all game.

Little side note. Freo are leading the comp for free kicks, bloody cheats:D:D

Ohhh so you're one of those people who boo every 2 seconds, giving us normal supporters a bad name?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohhh so you're one of those people who boo every 2 seconds, giving us normal supporters a bad name?

Nah not normally, I do usually have a little chuckle at some of the frees we get at home, but we get shafted in melbourne, so it all evens out.

I did however, boo the shit out of Jab Watson a few years back, and was very proud to be a part of the whole saga that made him cry (we did lose whoever so I guess he had the last laugh)

Lyon says West Coast's midfield is dangerous, particularly Priddis, Naitanui, Masten & Gaff #goeagles

No mention of our 1 damaging midfielder, but that's cool. Hopefully he tags one of those three if he think they're so damn damaging.
Bit harsh on Gaff. Him and Shuey are the only real class we have in there and are both dangerous when on song. As for Priddis and Masten, the last thing that comes to mind is dangerous :drunk:

Nah not normally, I do usually have a little chuckle at some of the frees we get at home, but we get shafted in melbourne, so it all evens out.

I did however, boo the shit out of Jab Watson a few years back, and was very proud to be a part of the whole saga that made him cry (we did lose whoever so I guess he had the last laugh)

57 sleeps to go!

Definitely seems to either be trolling a little or just had a blank, can't remember the last Derby where we didn't have someone following Shuey closely.

- With Rosa i would tag Mundy as i think he could compete with him a lot better.
- Fyfe i think will smash Rosa if they play on each other, it is a shame Scooter isn't playing as he did a pretty good job on him last year.
- We do not want to have all our players tagging so i think we will just go the hard tag with one of their mids and then go one on with the others.
- Without Crowely they will no doubt put Deboer or Pearce on one of Shuey, Masten or Gaff and i bet it will be Shuey. Will be a good test to see how Shuey goes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes Vs Dorkers Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back