Preview Changes vs Hawthorn Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the bet Sharrod sprayed this one?
394032_gl.jpg

What team chemistry?

Hill doesn't get the ball. Irrelevant.
Rosa. His inclusion has made our team worse, he can't defend to save himself, negative effect on Masten who is a more damaging player in space (wing).
Hutchings. Hasn't been there long enough, refused to compete last week. Given his playing style and position, he must be dropped.

McGovern is a no brainer. Playing Barrass along side him could make us a much stronger side going into finals.
Butler. Maybe you missed how good he's been this year, substitute Rosa's poor disposal and decision making with Butts.
Lamb. In form, playing as sub with his running power and x-factor. Could turn a game. Otherwise we could play a known plodder like Hutchings or McGinnity.

Team chemistry over 15 weeks ...not one game

Agree on Barras getting third tall maybe

I would drop hill before rosa .....however rosa despite his faults adds midfield depth and can play tagging role if need be

Team chemistry over 15 weeks ...not one game

Agree on Barras getting third tall maybe

I would drop hill before rosa .....however rosa despite his faults adds midfield depth and can play tagging role if need be

That's rather vague if you ask me.

Team balance is out, we've added a few guys who haven't contributed over the long haul this year and it showed last weekend.

Guys like Rosa and Hutchings have detracted from our ball movement and haven't stepped
up when others dropped off. What use are they?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a premiership threat we are

Ugh. Total waste of time having McGinnity in. You replace one WAFL level footballer in Hutchings with another (arguably worse) WAFL level footballer.

Glad Gov is back, and Butler's composure and decision making is always important.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs Hawthorn Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back