Preview Changes Vs Norf round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

He has averaged 15 possessions and 6 marks in the last 3 weeks

As a rookie KP player - that is more than reasonable

Given the benefit he adds to our structure (allowing Hill to play small) plus the risk we face playing against taller forward lines - McInnes inclusion remains important

At present we have 8 defenders plus another in Selwood who can pinch hit back.. If we are to remove a player it is likely a small defender and given one of those has been red vested two weeks in a row - i'm betting he is the one who goes out

You got yourself some good vindication.

Shred to sub after missing a few weeks? Phone autocorrects sheed to shred now which is excellent news

Duggan is my guess, he's played the last five or six games as a full timer and he copped some big knocks last week, good chance to give him a bit of a spell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Darling will be back probably for Essendon, definitely for Richmond. Delicious.

Given East Perth play next Sunday - jack either plays against Essendon or he won't play until after the bye

Can't see them playing him first up against Richmond away off a 5 day break

Yon dont wanna buy the Sunday Times , Hurn is praising Kennedy and his courage to play ( Kim Hagdorn ) , article saying is playing with a snapped ligament .

Might be a chance when Darling returns to rest Kennedy at opportune times during the season to get him through , evidently Kennedy is playing with a flexion bandage to help playing . We have McInnes / Lycett / Darling / Lamb / Barrass who could play .....the bye will help also

Yon dont wanna buy the Sunday Times , Hurn is praising Kennedy and his courage to play ( Kim Hagdorn ) , article saying is playing with a snapped ligament .

Might be a chance when Darling returns to rest Kennedy at opportune times during the season to get him through , evidently Kennedy is playing with a flexion bandage to help playing . We have McInnes / Lycett / Darling / Lamb / Barrass who could play .....the bye will help also
I find that hard to believe.

WTF why is he playing with a snapped ligament?

If you have a snapped tendon it actually retracts and can be very hard to locate to repair if left for long. Most are repaired ASAP in my limited experience (20 years as a theatre nurse).

Hagdorn just trying to make his early diagnosis correct, when it is obvious that he got it all very, very wrong IMO.

Last edited:
If you have a snapped tendon it actually retracts and can be very hard to locate to repair if left for long. Most are repaired ASAP in my limit experience (20 years as a theatre nurse).

Hagdorn just trying to make his early diagnosis correct, when it is obvious that he got it all very, very wrong IMO.
Spot on, it's damage control for his reputation. Which for him is rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic at this point, man's got zero credibility whatsoever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes Vs Norf round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back