Prediction Changes Vs Norf round 20, the Harley Reid cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Rotham is due back after his sore thumb.
Ginbey's hammy is anything from a minor surgery to season ending, yet he was seen running around at training, confusing? Another example of poor management, pushing this kid week after week? Many on this board were calling for him to be rested and next minute - Ping!
Harley Reid is the ultimate winner from this game, he just doesn't know it yet?
Yes, Mr. Floppy Sheed subbed please, can expect a miracle recovery like Gaff. To return hard as as nails, a tackle machine..and disposal efficiency through the roof!
Yeo should add some grunt if back..
A win would be unusually pleasant...given our percentage it'll actually be a win-win!

I strongly doubt Yeo plays.

I also have doubts on Gov playing. Due to it being delayed onset concussion in these instances I really feel an independent AFL appointed neurologist/neurosurgeon should be doing an independent review. He will push to play and likely will but if you get concussion symptoms the next day from my experience (limited but i've had more than 20 concussions) they tend to be worse.

I still think we get destroyed through the middle and north get out to a good lead even if both Gov and Barrass play. As the game goes on a bit longer I think we'll even up and potentially get ahead around the ground and close the gap but still lose.

The above is assuming North aren't going the tank and don't have a few players have questionable reasons for not playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same
Losing every week is so depressing.
Hopefully a good game with better umpiring than we had against the Saints.

If there’s one thing you can guarantee about this game, it’s that we’ll get the dregs of the umpiring panel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Vs Norf round 20, the Harley Reid cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back