Changes vs North

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair. But Rawlings generally gets a lot of the ball. Burying him at full back wouldn't be too bad a thing as it keeps him out of the play. But it does waste Hilly's capabilities.

Worth trying for parts of the game to see how it goes. But would much rather see Hill in the midfield or wing, with McPhee bolted to his hip.

Rawlings not getting the ball is a huge win for us. When he is in ball magnet mode he usually sets up multiple goals for the opposition with his precision passing and cool decision making under pressure. :p

He is great value when in shut-down mode though.

Rawlings not getting the ball is a huge win for us. When he is in ball magnet mode he usually sets up multiple goals for the opposition with his precision passing and cool decision making under pressure. :p

He is great value when in shut-down mode though.

Sounds like Crowley. Understand your pain.

Noted.

Hinkley? Nice.

Also good to see Pitt getting another run.

Genuinely do not understand your love of all things Chinkley. But to each their own.

Glad to see Pitt getting another run also. Reckon they'll give him a run as the sub to see if he's worth a longer run in the next couple of games. Starting him would probably be a bridge too far.

Should be a good sub when a bit of the pace has gone out of the game (and he's less likely to have someone flatten him).

I would like to see MJ dropped, and replaced with Bucovaz for at least one of our remaining games.One game this year is not a good result for his progress.
Would offer more of a contest and can play as a swingman, giving us more options with our backline.
MJ needs to be dropped at least for one game, we all know what he brings to the table, and for a guy his age, games played, has probably reached his ceiling.
Schammer for next week too, even as the sub would be great to honour him in the tradition of former heroes of the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to break my golden rule for Footy betting,when I bet against FREO, I get bitten & vice versa.So I'm Putting $100 on the Roos for under 39.5.
Betting against freo is like giving $5 wristies in the subi toilets, you feel dirty at the time but you come out with the cash.

Bodied him out and took a good mark and goal from about 5 metres out on a slight angle. Didn't let Rawlings dictate play to him like he did at Etihad.

Nice!

Look forward to a repeat tomorrow then.

Cheers for the clarification.

I know Duffy has been horribly out of form, hence his omission, but is there a fair chance he will be back next week, or is he likely to be done for the season?

Depends how we go with him out I reckon. If our kicking out of the back 50 is dire this week, and particularly next week against Collingwood where it'll be even more obvious, he may reappear against you blokes for the last game.

If we go better without him, he may struggle to work his way back in, especially as he hasn't been released to play for South Freo this week (which would've been an opportunity for him to work back into form).

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back