List Mgmt. Christmas comes early (Nov 28 - 19 sleeps) - Draftee discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like everything about his game except his kicking.

I think he is one of the worst kicks, in the touted top 15.

He is as hard as nails, great leader, has a swagger and takes the game on, decision making is good too, however the disposal accuracy is a concern for me and consequently I have him in the second half of the first round.

Conversely I have Mackenzie higher because he has very neat and tidy foot skills, as does Hotton.

Just saying.
Dangerfield mk.II?

Humphrey could go on to be the best Mid in this draft. Damaging mid who can go forward take a clunk and kick off both feet he is also hard as nails.

Think his stock will just continue to rise from here.
Get Danger vibes tbh. Not sure if he'll be as prolific a ball winner though.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Doesn't have the best penetrating kick but seems tidy enough.

I like how he is dual sided and won't be a player who gets stuck on the wrong side.

His handball is bloody impressive and is one of his best weapons.

Feel if he tests well he will go top 8

I think Humphrey may get taken by North with the Port pick 8 * (JHF trade )and from a list management view they will take Busslinger as their First Pick and probably why they will try to split Pick 1 ..

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Darcy Jones being mentioned as a late first round pick based on Knightmares ESPN Power Rankings. Is this new? He's above Ginbey now.

4 WA boys in the top 20.

If he works his way into the top 20 ( I don’t think he warrants such a high rating myself), then alls good because that would mean someone slides out into our two second rounder range.

Put it this way there is absolutely no way I would pick him ahead of Ginbey.

Jones very talented and has some real tricks ….. but he is a fly weight and as such it’s hard to project just how his game translates at the next level.

Darcy Jones being mentioned as a late first round pick based on Knightmares ESPN Power Rankings. Is this new? He's above Ginbey now.

4 WA boys in the top 20.

Late 1st rd suggests Sydney interested and he`s a pick that would suit them and the love they have for WA recruits ..

Late 1st rd suggests Sydney interested and he`s a pick that would suit them and the love they have for WA recruits ..

These aren't so much where he expects the players to go as it is a power rankings based on exposed form, as I understand it. If Jones goes at 30 the theory would then be he's a top 20 on talent, secured on needs at pick 30.

Is JJ officially on the main list?
Officially I’m not sure but either way it’s a formality as he’s been on the rookie list for the maximum 3 years

Officially I’m not sure but either way it’s a formality as he’s been on the rookie list for the maximum 3 years

I heard he wants to move to Port Adelaide to be closer to his cats favourite pet food suppliers factory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wowee, Cal hasn't even got Jones in his top 30 but Knightdick now has him as a first rounder?

Agree with Monocle. Wouldn't take him with either of our first couple picks.
I think KM has gone off the deep end a bit , shameless self promoter, had a few run ins with the BF boss chief

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

My sources tell me West Coast are indeed looking at splitting pick 2 and will have a big emphasis on local talent if the pick split eventuates. Im told Ginbey, Hewett and Busslinger are all heavily in the mix in the event of a pick split and they will be favoured ahead of interstate youngsters. I'm told despite the clubs good record of player retention the increasing frequency of the go home factor across the AFL landscape is influencing club recruiters.

My sources tell me West Coast are indeed looking at splitting pick 2 and will have a big emphasis on local talent if the pick split eventuates. Im told Ginbey, Hewett and Busslinger are all heavily in the mix in the event of a pick split and they will be favoured ahead of interstate youngsters. I'm told despite the clubs good record of player retention the increasing frequency of the go home factor across the AFL landscape is influencing club recruiters.

Are your sources trade radio or something more reliable?

Oh god. I want busslinger atleast he is the best in his position. We sure love b+ players the wce

This seems like an educated guess.

SPP sucks. On quality that's a downgrade for Rioli.

I'd rather throw in a pick and go after Georgi.
AsterixTheGaul Monocle Obeanie1 who do you rate higher SPP or Reuben Ginbey?

What about Sam Gilbey or Adam D'Aloia?

Highly unlikely Ginbey makes it to pick 20. Where as Gilbey or D'Aloia are probably the two best midfield options that might be left on board by your pick 26.

This seems like an educated guess.
Just going by what I've been told by a couple of sources who have been on the money before. They could still be wrong or things could change but the feeling is there is genuine concern that the go home factor risk has increased. To be honest I was a little disappointed to hear it. Hopefully if we do go local Hewett busslinger and ginbey turn out ok.

AsterixTheGaul Monocle Obeanie1 who do you rate higher SPP or Reuben Ginbey?

What about Sam Gilbey or Adam D'Aloia?

Highly unlikely Ginbey makes it to pick 20. Where as Gilbey or D'Aloia are probably the two best midfield options that might be left on board by your pick 26.
Ginbey over SPP

D’Aloia over Gilbey- they were close but the latter had a pretty bad break in his leg and with that comes risk. The former is an inside mid which we are short of and Gilbey is more a flanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back