Collingwood v Essendon, MCG 4:40 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddard looks like R'ha

Even if they don't get their points stripped I don't see Essendon winning another game.

Can someone please tell me the final score? I couldn't watch the last quarter, but Essendon's facebook said the score was 13.9.87-20.13.133, the AFL match centre says 54-133 and the AFL match report says 54-127...

Even if they don't get their points stripped I don't see Essendon winning another game.

Yeah, nah. Unfortunately they play us next week at etihad. Although if they play like they did today, they could outspud us.

omg Dunstall talking about Collingwood winning the next 5, making top 4, and going in to the finals as the best side.

Stupidest comment ever.

Collingwood are already the best side going in to the finals.

Lol. He is trying to add premiership possibles to the current 3 to ease he pressure of Hawthorn, so fair enough.

Richmond win by 50, drop a position on the ladder :eek:

Go Pies:p

That should be nice motivation for us to win next week against the Lions.

You have the Swans.
I reckon you are good things at ANZ.At the SCG, I'd give the Swans the win.

Swans should beat St Kilda, but also have Pies, Geelong and Hawthorn. Although they should win one of those 3, it's possible they won't.
As long as the Swans win next week, they're a lock for the top-4. We all know how badly they've played against Collingwood over the past 8 years, however they have won the past two (and convincingly at that)

Anyway, any game that Nick Kommer loses is a good game in my book. Bombers a bit of a wake up call in the last two weeks, they have been shown they need to do some serious work before the finals by the Hawks and Pies. Collingwood are the most confusing team in the competition, look like a serious contender some weeks and then struggling to make the 8 in other weeks...when their midfield fires though they are very hard to beat, and perhaps only Sydney and Hawthorn are capable of shutting that midfield down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have liked to have seen a bit of fight or heart from the Bombers to get a legitimate feel of where we are at. Gutless performance tonight, Watson's squib in the last quarter summed up his sides mentality perfectly.

Essendon have been hugely overrated all year winning many games by the skin of their teeth. Can't match it with the best sides they are no better than the other teams still fighting it out for the 8.

Do any two blokes dribble on about nothing better than Roos and King?

Don't think Dunstall's done his maths there - or even that he knows what maths is. Hard to imagine one of Geelong, Sydney or Freo dropping the three in four games necessary for Collingwood to leapfrog either of them.
Sydney have got Pies, Geelong and Hawthorn. I doubt they'll drop more than 1 of those but definitely a possibly to drop all 3. Hawks beat them their last year, Pies at ANZ and Cats at Skilled.

Junk time goals from Cloke, only 1 goal to 3 qtr time then 4 in the last...

Must say the pies were irresistible today, looked awesome...next 2 weeks gonna be huge, Sydney in Sydney and then Hawks....

Must say the pies were irresistible today, looked awesome...next 2 weeks gonna be huge, Sydney in Sydney and then Hawks....
that's true, but we'll take him just kicking straight for once a great thing.

Got us over the line % wise against Richmond... for a week at least! ;)

Let's see how we go against the Hawks!

The tremendous pressure and toll is taking full effect at Essendon now ! It will only get worse this week ! They will fall off the perch big time and be lucky to make top 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back