Game Day Crom vs Bombres - Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon's four key mids (Parish, Merrett, Martin, Hobbs) have 61 disposals.
Adelaide's four key mids (Laird, Dawson, Sloane, Keays) have 33 disposals.

That's called not turning up away from home. Again.
Keays not playing mid today but yes

Not sure why you keep blaming the coach when we don't have a midfield.
He has to share some responsibility. Continuously picking players we know aren't up to it in Sholl and Murphy, cooked players like Sloane and giving full games to Ned who's an impact sub at best. They get a free pass though because we flat-track against North and the Eagles.

See this is why I don’t care about the Crows, why I don’t have any emotional interest at all in this football club. When guys like Sholl, Milera, Slone can run around week after week and put in putrid performances without any consequences, why should I care? It’s laughable. And it happens year on year.
Yeh every week

Michaelanney zero effectives stats. Murphy 1 kick I counted. Smith who? Laird Siligo Dawson Ranking Murray Keays all worst games for the club easily. Sloane mmm Sholl and Milera soft as shitttttttty poos. I Brien best of our onballers we should be 12 goals down we are that soft Essendon perhaps the team I should follow going forward this season. They put in at least

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Keep spending $ on this club, I dare you. 6 years without a cent on this pathetic soft, weak, gutless club, I’m pretty happy.
Yet here you are.

I mean you don't have to be here. I can't see anyone who asked you to be here.

So maybe don't come here ?

We look like short people out there and getting pushed aside and they play this ground so well . Dons are full of 6 foot 2 players plus .
Martin is a gun , who do we have similar ? Nankervis is the one and needs to come in.

Rachelle and Scholl are too soft and we don’t bat deep in the midfield . Soligo in poor form also .

He has to share some responsibility. Continuously picking players we know aren't up to it in Sholl and Murphy, cooked players like Sloane and giving full games to Ned who's an impact sub at best. They get a free pass though because we flat-track against North and the Eagles.
Murphy and Keays are terrible footballers. Take away the gut running and they're trashcans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sloane identical to ladt week, 7 disposals for a half playing as a mid at 28% effective. 2 effective disposals for a wing/stoppage player. Him playing in the first half is complete insanity.
"In the first half" is superfluous

See this is why I don’t care about the Crows, why I don’t have any emotional interest at all in this football club. When guys like Sholl, Milera, Slone can run around week after week and put in putrid performances without any consequences, why should I care? It’s laughable. And it happens year on year.
And yet you still post here.

We get it, you have stopped watching the Crows and the AFL.

Now **** off and stop posting here.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yet here you are.

I mean you don't have to be here. I can't see anyone who asked you to be here.

So maybe don't come here ?
It’s just funny the hope that people have in this club that it’ll actually deliver. And they never do, and they probably never will and at this point it’s just funny.

This is obviously dreadful but what is worse is that the reaction to it won't be anything

We'll do nothing. No new players, no structure change, no axe swung, no consequence.

And then with the exact same line up we'll lose our next away game equally pathetically.

whY iSn'T oUr AWay fOrm imProVIng?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crom vs Bombres - Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back