Game Day Crows V Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

It's such a shame that we go to such lengths to make our footy at home experience so great only to be let down by Fox deciding empty space is better to watch than the ball, that new angles that show you nothing of interest are cool and that audio quality is a bridge too far. They've only been doing it for over two decades now.
Wait until my setup is actually built by my slack builder..

6x5m deck and pergola with wood finished horizontal slats and PVC see-through ziptrack blinds enclosing the structure overlooking the Barwon River valley.
65" The Terrace TV, ceiling strip heaters for winter.
Philips Hue smart LED striplights on the pergola so I can set a crows colours on loop whilst watching the game 😂

I must say, it’s been a fair few years since I’ve been this excited for an AFL round 1. Particularly since our forward setup now is somewhere in the top-tier among the teams, with the addition of Rankine and Rash in the last couple of years. Fog seems to have consolidated his spot and his confidence too.

Results probably not all important, but would like to see us have a solid system of defence and attack where we are competitive at all times.

Carn’ Crows!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crows V Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back