Game Day Crows V Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah I reckon Ben will be in early, and then pinch hit behind Soligo and Harry after the first 10 minutes. I dont mind it, just to try and cool their mids early. Kelly/Coniglio/Green pretty good starting combo.
I reckon Nicks rates Rachele ability to win effective clearances , need to be careful not to cook him though as he’s not the fittest bloke

And it’s f.kn hot

It is more difficult for young players to find form at AFL level

especially when they know that a bad game, or even a single kick, will have them back in the 2s. Our philosophy isn't joyed by playing kids, we do it under duress. Rachele played 2s last year, as did Berry. I reckon of our first rounders for about 15 years, only Smith played throughout the entire season. Lever was dropped for finals, as was Milera. We have an inherent distrust of younger players when the coaches are under pressure.

especially when they know that a bad game, or even a single kick, will have them back in the 2s. Our philosophy isn't joyed by playing kids, we do it under duress. Rachele played 2s last year, as did Berry. I reckon of our first rounders for about 15 years, only Smith played throughout the entire season. Lever was dropped for finals, as was Milera. We have an inherent distrust of younger players when the coaches are under pressure.
Unfortunately we don’t know the conversation between coach and player, with what a player is saying to the coach

I know the VFL dont control the weather, but nice we are playing in 34 degree heat with a short back up to Bytchmond next Saturday.

Will see how good our supposed fitness is then.

I think statistically short backups don't inhibit outcome until they're sequential. Back to back 6 days breaks have a very bad record whereas the first one has no bearing at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if I had to bet at evens, my $ would be on Laird, Keays and Berry. I'd like you to be right, but I reckon Rachele is less likely than Sloane.
Nah Rach will be, started many first bounces for games and 1/4s last year, also did the same in the practice matches.

Lookin forward to finding out !

it's these decisions where I form my judgements. 20 of the 22 picked are no brainers, it's on the margins where you get worthwhile information. You don't hail a CEO for the lights being turned on each day and wages paid, that's the bare minimum and obvious. You judge solely on the decisions made when there is an actual decision required. Berg over TT is another warning sign, as was Crouch's return last year when McAdam was a late out. Laird, Keays and Berry I'm happy with, but if Sloane is in there then it's disastrous. And not just becsuse I backed him to kick 3+ goals.

Got my new LG C2 77" OLED TV delivered this week and ready to watch in Fox 4k later.... Multiple beverages may be consumed whilst viewing :$:$

Cmon Crows!

It's such a shame that we go to such lengths to make our footy at home experience so great only to be let down by Fox deciding empty space is better to watch than the ball, that new angles that show you nothing of interest are cool and that audio quality is a bridge too far. They've only been doing it for over two decades now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crows V Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back