Review Dees v Bombers - the Good, Bad & Fugly.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll do good later when I'm not so frustrated.

Bad: forward line. Every dann week just about. They hardly ever lead into space, all fly for the same ball, don't create space and crowd, and accuracy for set shots is shit. I don't care what any says about Ben Brown, we need someone with half a brain to lead for the footy and take their best defender. And don't give me the argument about pressure in the forward 50 - it has mostly been poor lately, see Kozzie going missing today.

Good: How hurt bombers fans are.

I actually hope Melbourne win the flag. Quite like you guys.
But geez, you'd have to hope you don't lose a final with some questionable calls against you. There'd have to be minimal sympathy coming your way.
We've actually had quite a decent run with the officiating most of the year, but you lads got a gifted run tonight.

Best of luck moving forward.
You set up very well defensively. Would like to see your boys take the game on a little bit more when the opportunity presents itself.

Me, I will never get over 2000 or the second quarter of the 1946 GF - even if the premiership two years later was a freebie. With Stringer in full flight, Bummers by 15. All aboard the down-bound train!

I think you mean the 1946 3rd quarter šŸ˜œ

Good: How hurt bombers fans are.

Wait until the finish 9th.

Thought we played out the game pretty well, ugly or no. Essendon completely ran out of gas in the second half. Our backline was awesome. Poor kicking at goal was annoying but we dominated the play for about 75% of the game. Essendon kicked some arsey goals which made them look better where our goals were pretty stock standard.

But geez, you'd have to hope you don't lose a final with some questionable calls against you. There'd have to be minimal sympathy coming your way.
We've actually had quite a decent run with the officiating most of the year, but you lads got a gifted run tonight.

You set up very well defensively. Would like to see your boys take the game on a little bit more when the opportunity presents itself.

Thought the umps were fine, unlike your shit club that couldn't beat us while we were stuck in neutral for 4 quarters.

I'm sorry that some of us have spoken that way. As people say, we haven't achieved anything yet and being dicks doesn't win any friends.

For what it is worth, I thought we were the better team, but our conversion sucked. I certainly agree that umpiring was in our favour, but don't think it was the difference.

I recommend therapy.

Jesus Christ I cannot stand Oppo supporters coming to our board to give us a lecture on how to be good sports while their board whinge and carry on like the umpires shot their dog.

Jesus Christ I cannot stand Oppo supporters coming to our board to give us a lecture on how to be good sports while their board whinge and carry on like the umpires shot their dog.

Exactly, and you've got Daemon giving his kudos for it. šŸ™„

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like the tackle on Harmes while kicking without prior being correctly called play on that was immediately followed by Kozzy being pinged HTB while being tackled around the ears, with Bombers fans still carrying on about it probably summed up the umpiring to be honest.

We don't control the umpiring, that's just sentimental crap. The consensus on BF seems to be we got the rub tonight but we've been on the other end too this year.

Also, I haven't ever seen a team get away with pushes in the back all game like your boys tonight.

I recommend therapy.

Nah all good. Footy's a game at the end of the day. Reckon I (and hopefully everyone) will survive regardless of how well/poorly the game is officiated.

As I said, best of luck for the rest of the year. Always had a soft spot for both Melbourne and Geelong.

I think the style you guys play, particularly defensively, is designed for finals footy. Just would like to see you guys show an ability at times to take the game on more so where the opportunity presents itself - when you're a couple of goals up, all good, you don't want to do that. When you're behind, you want to have that up your sleeve. Whether that's Salem moving up the ground, Pickett moving up the ground, something like that.

Save your abuse for stringer, bomber fans on here are ok.

**** off you pragmatic w***er. Just cause you're friends with patronizing dicks doesn't mean I have to be :)

****ing think we'd won the free kick count 50-5 or something, not like the amount of pushes and blocks their campaigners put on our defenders during their goals had any effect on the score line too. 15-11 is ****ing pathetic to be screaming about being looked after by the umpires. Jog off and go put your Man Utd/Bulls/Ferrari gear on for the rest of the week since your mediocre 6-8 footy team didn't win you front running flogs.

Obviously we would hope not to lose a final with questionable umpiring calls. What a waste of words.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Bombers - the Good, Bad & Fugly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back