Review Dees v Brad's Bummers: the Good, Bady * Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon McVee can do what Geelong is doing with Tom Stewart, play him wherever we need him that week, he's just a genuinely good footballer at every aspect. He's already so much better than Salem who no doubt is rated higher internally somehow.

I reckon McVee can do what Geelong is doing with Tom Stewart, play him wherever we need him that week, he's just a genuinely good footballer at every aspect. He's already so much better than Salem who no doubt is rated higher internally somehow.
He should be in AA contention honestly, but I reckon nobody realises how good he really is yet outside Dees fans.

He should be in AA contention honestly, but I reckon nobody realises how good he really is yet outside Dees fans.
Yeah I was slightly hesitant to put him in the future AA bracket, not anymore. He's that good. Ball use and ball winning aside defensively he's a rock and even beats his man which is rare for a young bloke.

Furthermore, I dont think the club does enough to help people realise how good he is either. Just pump up who gets the most possessions and act like they are the greatest coz you know nothing about football media team. Goody could do a lot more to highlight his play also..

Furthermore, I dont think the club does enough to help people realise how good he is either. Just pump up who gets the most possessions and act like they are the greatest coz you know nothing about football media team. Goody could do a lot more to highlight his play also..
Case in point :$

1000016365.jpg

People who have jobs, getting paid to discuss and write about football but have no clue about football make my blood boil.
Melbourne best -
Gawn, Oliver, Jared Rivers, James Harmes and Ivor Warne-Smith

Also man we better go out and get another ruck! How could we possibly win a game without someone as good as Max.
Clearances Melbourne 44 Essendon 32 .... "we are going to get flogged in the midfield without Gawn" .... say it with me and TK: some competitive scrub on 300k is all you need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So true. I’ve never even heard McVee talk

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND :love:

The ATG experience kicked off with a game of musical chairs while the players were warming up to get the crowd heaving and ready to MAKE SOME NOISE for the opening quarter.

The YOPRO BALL ROLL was an all time classic with a fella on his bucks knocking himself out by rolling the ball into the post and copping the rebound square in the moosh. The post looked like it was about to snap like Lethal had ran through it. :eekv1:

DEMON DASH was an absolute thriller vs Salem. The guy had to be convinced by Robbo he needed a head start and only just won in a photo finish. Suspiciously there was no replay, New Balance may have been robbed $300 with that one :madv1:

NO HARVEST SNAPS MASCOT RACE AGAIN :madv1::madv1::madv1:

Go Dees from your friendly ATG report, Demon Attack

Happy to see McAdam have another go if he's legs are no longer completely shot. I want Sparrow out of the team, don't overly care what happens to Bowey.
Sparrow played more half forward tonight.

How they think that's more of a suitable option then someone like a natural forward in McAdam is beyond me.

Pretty incredible how guys rehab from ACLs these days. 20-30 years ago it was a career ender, melk looks basically the exact same player as last year and he's only 2 games in.
Yep, he's earned himself another new contract imo. His leadership and coaching put there is valuable.

Don't get me started on his kicking. ****ing ridiculous the way he can weigh his kicks out to a forward advantage out in front instead of bombing on their heads.

Last edited:
We are 11th for defensive half scores
13th for forward half scores
14th for scores from centre bounces
14th for scores from turnovers

This was true as of before the essendon game so might see a slight bump but we are literally a team with no weapons at all this year and Top 7 for both age and games played.

If we win a final its pretty embarrassing for the team we beat

Yep, he's learnt himself another new contract imo. His leadership and coaching put there is valuable.

Don't get me started on his kicking. ****ing ridiculous the way he can weigh his kicks out to a forward advantage out in front instead of bombing on their heads.
Also the lack of height in his kicks, he almost never kicks a ball higher than further ( can be a real piss off on 30m set shots) but man it highlights how bad our kicking is when you see his. 10 disposals a game is enough for him to do scoreboard impact

Good: Most enjoyable win (for this year?). I liked the young ones. (Tholstrup's attack on the ball is like Vineys and it gets others involved).
Bad: Umpiring was awful for both teams. Bowey needs to grow or move up the field. I think he has lost a bit of confidence since the last injury.
Ugly: Petty's game was the only really bad one. Give the guy a rest in the VFL!

The lack of shepherding in this game makes me wanna kill meself. Million times a bloke just needed an extra second and instead of shepherding a bloke brings his man to him an caused congestion
This shat me heaps too. Pull out 5 star handball at training this week and work on the dish and shepherd!

This shat me heaps too. Pull out 5 star handball at training this week and work on the dish and shepherd!
Absolutely mind blowing, the amount of extra handballs that went nowhere that could have been saved by a nice Shephard 🤨😕🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Brad's Bummers: the Good, Bady * Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back