Review Dees v Port West Horsham: Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Fugly: some pretty embarrassing commentary about Windsor in the GDT from the usual suspects.

Imagine making your personality hating on a 18-year-old kid in his fourth game šŸ’€
Some really want to death ride him just to be right

Doesn't seem to be getting votes but I thought Chandler was really good?
I liked his game, he was clearly a little hampered with his injury. But really continued to work hard. I think we made the right decision to sub Billings out

kicking the last two goals of the 3rd was huge, I honestly thought we were gone, wins like these are massive.
Important three goals from Brown, just quietly. The one near the end of the third quarter was massive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lot of satisfaction out of that.

• Gawn smashing Port after all the off the ball rubbish they've gone at him with over the years.
  • ANB continuing his hot streak, would be leading the BnF
  • If you can't see how special Windsor just delete your account
  • BBB winding back the clock
  • Clutch goalkicking across the board when we needed it
  • Mids lifting in the last, they got smashed for 3 quarters but were a big factor late
  • Back 6 honestly held up OK, people lose their minds when Lever has an error but I thought he was actually pretty good

Always nice to be on the other side of one like that. 21 less inside 50s and smashed in clearances. 7 less scoring shots. Port will be fuming they lost this game. Was nice to win one of those. Usually we're on the end of them.

ANB was huge. Should be winning our b&f

I thought we played well in regards to curtailing Butters too. He got a bit of it, but had little impact.

Noticing us getting around each other again after little wins on the ground. Good signs.

I want to give Windsor votes, best 12 possession 1 goal game ive ever seen. ANB tremendous again.
Was okay. Put me in mind of Jayden Hunt

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Port West Horsham: Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back