Review Dees v Western Fail Dogs: the Good, Bag and Ugly - Woof

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel absolutely nothing watching this team play. Cheers Goody
Mmm I kinda like the shit plodder teams we uses to field in the early 2010s when I was at school. What they lacked in skill they made up for with guys you'd like to have a beer with.

GOOD: Fingers crossed they recognize that's it for 2024 and focus on getting right for preseason, signing up new assistants, have a good look at the fitness dept, and make significant changes where needed.

BAD: TMac's Jacko impersonation.

UGLY: See also: GOOD: Reckon the players showed they've packed it in for 2024, so at least they've made a start there.

You’ve found one in Rivers. Our version of Ed Richards. Was really impressed with him tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good thing Viney spent the entire off season working full time at ****en Deloitte.

Great decision from a Vice Captain
Yeah I saw that. Hard to question his commitment over the years, so maybe he's allowed to focus on other things, but it did raise an eyebrow and coincides with him having an ordinary season..

Genuinely have a bottom 4 team now.

Only clubs we could scrape over is Richmond and North, and just.
Would rather norths list than ours and its not even close.

Watched Goodies presser. I may be a minority here but I still think he is a good coach and that Lamb has just ****ed the list so hard that Goodie is forced to play batshit boring footy so we don’t get thrashed each week.

Apparently he gave Mcvee a run through the midfield today.

Only thing that pisses me off is playing Sparrow every week but ****, what else has Lamb given him to work with. He doesn’t even have a competitive backup ruck.

It’s batshit obvious they are on different pages with the way Goodie barely plays any of Lambs recruits.

Watched Goodies presser. I may be a minority here but I still think he is a good coach and that Lamb has just ****ed the list so hard that Goodie is forced to play batshit boring footy so we don’t get thrashed each week.

Apparently he gave Mcvee a run through the midfield today.

Only thing that pisses me off is playing Sparrow every week but ****, what else has Lamb given him to work with. He doesn’t even have a competitive backup ruck.

It’s batshit obvious they are on different pages with the way Goodie barely plays any of Lambs recruits.
He got a bit testy when people brought up Oliver and Viney saying its not the place to talk about individuals and he'd talk to them during the week, media finally did their job and asked some legitimate questions. Was nice to see.

He got a bit testy when people brought up Oliver and Viney saying its not the place to talk about individuals and he'd talk to them during the week, media finally did their job and asked some legitimate questions. Was nice to see.

I find it so weird he seems so bad when put under any direct pressure like that.

You are.

Good .... We have worked out how to avoid going out in straight sets , don't participate .
didn't watch the game but looks like we now have dogs supporters visiting our board to cheer us up after a loss lmao.

Here you go, as a lil treat, because you guys still matter

IMG_2059.jpeg

We can say that the list is bad a blame timb lamb but the performance last night can't be blamed on the list, it was an insipid effort. Having said that I don't want to take credit from the Bulldogs either they look good and have made light work of some pretty decent teams recently. Carlton, Geelong and Sydney. They are clicking at the right time.

That was my highlight. He even went to get up at one stage to end it short as he does in losses and they fired in another midfield question about Bont tearing is a new one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Western Fail Dogs: the Good, Bag and Ugly - Woof

Remove this Banner Ad

Back