EDFL Moves Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see someone with their eyes on 2010 already!

Think Marbi will want to ensure they are not 1 year wonders and will back up again - have taken over Greenvale as the benchmark. Not so sure about the Jets though, probably depends on who coaches and if the big $$$ are still around. You can also throw in the usual suspects Keilor and Strathmore as they will be there abouts.
Agree Abers need to do something or will be in trouble - not so sure about Doutta as they showed reasonable form in the middle of the year and have good kids coming through. If as reported on other website Houcher and Power transferring then they will be alot stronger. Heard though a couple of players haven't appreciated being asked to take a pay cut next year and are looking elsewhere - one of them a comp medal winner.
Think AH might be in trouble in going to B grade if they have lost their coach and perhaps a few other players as reported. Agree Oak Park will be very, very, very competitive. Craigieburn the unknowns as have huge support but seem to implode too oftern. Again, probably depends on who coaches them.

Cheers

Abers could be in serious trouble if the rumours that they are set to lose McKee, Lucas, Van Riet, Looby, Suarez and Fitzpatrick are true

Congrats to ayresy on dominating the comp and gf day. a top bloke who unfortunately couldnt win one with us (bundoora) but deserves everything he gets out of footy.

Interesting to notice that a div one northern football captain at that game with his cousin watching and i know he lives in the essendon district and a mate of heaths, is heleaving the nfl for any club, as he'd be a big loss to his former club and good aquisistion to whereva he goes.

And anyone interested bundoora just missed again and surely we are a chance next year so if anyone keen to cross over let me know and we will give you a call.:thumbsu: GO BULLS

Abers could be in serious trouble if the rumours that they are set to lose McKee, Lucas, Van Riet, Looby, Suarez and Fitzpatrick are true

Good to see you have the best interests of the club at heart by just naming these blokes...shit effort even if you have heard rumours...seems you are only contributing to the rumours?

I've only been hearing good things. People are too quick to write certain teams off and say how good others will go. The reality is there will be 2-3 super teams next year and another 7 teams trying to make up ground.

Congrats to ayresy on dominating the comp and gf day. a top bloke who unfortunately couldnt win one with us (bundoora) but deserves everything he gets out of footy.

Interesting to notice that a div one northern football captain at that game with his cousin watching and i know he lives in the essendon district and a mate of heaths, is heleaving the nfl for any club, as he'd be a big loss to his former club and good aquisistion to whereva he goes.

And anyone interested bundoora just missed again and surely we are a chance next year so if anyone keen to cross over let me know and we will give you a call.:thumbsu: GO BULLS

I actually live out Bundoora way but prefer EDFL. I think the Bulla are a great club but lets be honest, until Heidelberg are out of that leagie no1 is going to match them. (i know you were close for 3 quaters but still a 10 goal win) Good luck for next year. Might see you at training :eek::cool:

Craigieburn the unknowns as have huge support but seem to implode too oftern. Again, probably depends on who coaches them.

Cheers

Being a footballer in the edfl, a new member of the craigieburn community, and married to a sister of a cragieburn footballer, was very intrigued to hear my brother in law talking to a craigieburn man who i am to believe is on the committee at the eagles, who went on to say Paul Barnard signed as coach of the eagles for 2010.
Seems like a good signing for them if true, which i imagine it is.
just thought i would put it out there in case anyone else knew if it was true or not[/quote]

Gavin Langbourne was always finishing with Craigieburn 09', People around the club have told me that and he mentioned in the local paper during the year he was finishing up. Also Craigieburn were not quite happy where he was leading them as well.

Yes, I have heard the news aswell. I have heard from a commitee member Paul Barnard might join Craigieburn on a Three year deal to coach seniors. No signing has been made, but talks have occured. Could bring a few Straty Boys down :p

The Lancefield Football/Netball Club is a succesful family club affiliated in the Riddell District Football League. Season 2009 saw the club return to the top, with the senior team taking out the premiership.

We are currently seeking expressions of interest for season 2010 in the following positions:
  • Senior football coach
  • Reserves football coach
  • Under 18's football coach
Applications close Friday October 9, 2009.

Anybody with interest PM me for more details, or email the club at info@lancefieldfc.org.au

Tullamarine tonight finalised their decision on the 2010 coaching appointments (according to my sources) and are planning to announce the new coaches on Friday night at their presentation night.

i can announce it for you now if you would like, the man coaching tulla is the man who defeated them in their last grand final appearance.
Wish him all the best after doing a good job taking glenroy to A grade and winning their first A grade game in 20+ years.

Rumour or fact, Matthew Lloyd to play with Avondale Heights and bring the club he loves back up to the top of the ladder with some help from friends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see you have the best interests of the club at heart by just naming these blokes...shit effort even if you have heard rumours...seems you are only contributing to the rumours?

I've only been hearing good things. People are too quick to write certain teams off and say how good others will go. The reality is there will be 2-3 super teams next year and another 7 teams trying to make up ground.[/quote}\]

Fact is mate you get on hear at this time each year, potting anyone who suggests this or that at Abers,

By your own admission, you didn't even get to the twos flag win, nor many other games, so maybe you should get a little closer to the actions and you might be able to be in a better position to counter these suggestions

Fact is the future of these guys is in the balance at Abers

Will be interesting times,

I've only been hearing good things. People are too quick to write certain teams off and say how good others will go. The reality is there will be 2-3 super teams next year and another 7 teams trying to make up ground.[/quote}\]

Fact is mate you get on hear at this time each year, potting anyone who suggests this or that at Abers,

By your own admission, you didn't even get to the twos flag win, nor many other games, so maybe you should get a little closer to the actions and you might be able to be in a better position to counter these suggestions

Fact is the future of these guys is in the balance at Abers

Will be interesting times,

Do i get on hear do i...Its spelt HERE mate.

I was o/s and missed most of season..whats the problem? I dont pot people, just give opinion. I wish Keilor park all the best they had a good year.

You feel hard done by abers but end of the day the club did nothing wrong by u so u should move on.

I wish abers all the best as a fan. All i was saying was its a shit effort from a so called abers person to name players especially when its just based on rumour. :)

prophetic/pathetic, you don't pot anyone? you muppet it's not an English essay stop fine lining irrelevant issues. you seem like the type of bloke who gets on here says big things from behind the screen prove me otherwise

prophetic/pathetic, you don't pot anyone? you muppet it's not an English essay stop fine lining irrelevant issues. you seem like the type of bloke who gets on here says big things from behind the screen prove me otherwise

Mate pretty much everyone on here that has any idea knows who Prophetic is so he can hardly be labeled a keyboard hero.

How exactly am i meant to prove you otherwise? A pissing contest? A dual at high noon? A fight? I play cricket, do you play cricket? I havn't played footy for a fair while and neither have you so we have that in common. All i said was i didn't agree with certain players getting named on a public website becuase it achieves nothing...what's wrong with that?

He maybe right about Abers.
obviously van reit has left, looby as well now to shep swans.

who is next

Im not sure about everyone else, but im sick of reading about Abers!!!!! This whole site seems to revolve around the club. Let it go ppl, time for some interesting posts about EDFL!!! :D

Im not sure about everyone else, but im sick of reading about Abers!!!!! This whole site seems to revolve around the club. Let it go ppl, time for some interesting posts about EDFL!!! :D

just to piss this guy up can anyone tell me if abers have picked up any players or looking at picking up new players??

be interesting to see if the Greenvale team stick together been there a long time with only one flag maybe some players might go elsewhere....

just to piss this guy up can anyone tell me if abers have picked up any players or looking at picking up new players??

be interesting to see if the Greenvale team stick together been there a long time with only one flag maybe some players might go elsewhere....

Takes more than Big footy to get under my skin mate :cool:...
And of course they will be picking up new players, half of them walked out didnt they? thats the general talk all over this site. :D:D:D

I'd be pretty pissed off too if I was an Abers supporter, the most underachieving club in the EDFL with their last A Grade flag coming in 1974. Actually I think thats their only A Grade flag!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back