Essendon v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

**** me dead I swear all our players do is just throw the ball on the ****ing boot and hope for the best.

I'm sick of the camera being on hird and all he does is sit there with a blank expression and his ****ing chin resting on his hand jesus christ do something we are paying you millions to win games not have a disposal efficiency of 50% jesus I'm sick of plodders like Melksham, Hardingham, Jetta who do nothing but make mistake after mistake **** this game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North will play finals now and will almost definitely play Geelong in an elimination final. Best of luck to them. Whoever falls into 8th spot will have to go over to Perth and take on the Eagles in an elimination final. Whoever that is will get thumped (with the exception perhaps of Freo).

Wow what a great win by the Kangas - 1 down on the bench in the first quarter plus already activated their sub. Grima also down in the last and they still finish all over the Bombers who looked out on their legs in the last. Great gutsy win, Bombers will miss the 8 after being 8-1! Crazy stuff.

**** me dead I swear all our players do is just throw the ball on the ******* boot and hope for the best.

I'm sick of the camera being on hird and all he does is sit there with a blank expression and his ******* chin resting on his hand jesus christ do something we are paying you millions to win games not have a disposal efficiency of 50% jesus I'm sick of plodders like Melksham, Hardingham, Jetta who do nothing but make mistake after mistake **** this game

Meltdown baby.

After today's game i am going to have to say its a "CRIME TO THE AFL TO HAVE ESSENDON IN THE 8" its like losing to GWS . R.I.P season 2012

realistic chance but Zaharakis, Stanton and Ryder all back next week.

Freo (in 9th) have a slightly easier run-in though. You need to match Freo's last three games - and even then the percentage difference is so small that it may not be enough if Freo thrash their opponents.

**** me dead I swear all our players do is just throw the ball on the ******* boot and hope for the best.

I'm sick of the camera being on hird and all he does is sit there with a blank expression and his ******* chin resting on his hand jesus christ do something we are paying you millions to win games not have a disposal efficiency of 50% jesus I'm sick of plodders like Melksham, Hardingham, Jetta who do nothing but make mistake after mistake **** this game
128791400240846286.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back