Game Day Game Day: Crows v Bombers @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

last lot of pics so hope you enjoy them, i even have a crows jumper somewhere in my house as i was a big Andrew McLeod fan as a kid because he was just pure class.
395991_gl.jpg
395998_gl.jpg
396001_gp.jpg
396002_gl.jpg
396003_gl.jpg
396004_gp.jpg
396005_gp.jpg
396033_gl.jpg
396034_gl.jpg
396035_gl.jpg
396038_gp.jpg
396039_gp.jpg
396040_gp.jpg
396041_gp.jpg
396042_gp.jpg
396043_gl.jpg
396044_gp.jpg
396037_gl.jpg
Cheers for that. I liked that Danger one so much it is now my new avatar.:thumbsu:

I remember this one (or one very simialar), he was tackled as he marked the ball, it was called play on. One of many constant bewildering non decisions we continually see in matches in Victoria.

395868_gp.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I swear you were sitting just in front of me

I reckon you said that after the last Melbourne match too. I bet you and I have spoken at some point.

It's amazing how much the cheer squad has changed. Not so long ago I couldn't think of anything worse to sit with them, now I absolutely love sitting with the CSG, making noise and waving colourful flags. A brilliant improvement by all involved.

I remember this one (or one very simialar), he was tackled as he marked the ball, it was called play on. One of many constant bewildering non decisions we continually see in matches in Victoria.

395868_gp.jpg

Um, it was a handball that he was 'marking'. If the umpire paid that as a mark then they should be immediately demoted to never umpire again.

This photo on the AFL website describes him in the caption as "winning the loose ball"...? Looks pretty contested to me.

All balls are loose balls when you're playing Essendon.

Getting smashed in week one of the finals wont help us.

We win 2 weeks in a row and all of a sudden everyones dreaming of a premiership. 3 weeks ago people were calling for a rebuild.
Name one person asking for a rebuild.

Some were asking for players like Lyons, Crouch, Atkins and Knight to play. Give them some finals experience would be handy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Game Day: Crows v Bombers @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back