Game Day Game Day: Crows v Bombers @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

their Board need to take action
I've been firm that they won't for various reasons.
They won't want to bring a new coach in to still deal with the ongoing mess. Not a good way for him to start off and would you attract the best candidates?

They have spent big $$$ on fines, legal costs, moving facilities, paying out Knights a few years ago who they had only just signed to a new deal when they sacked him.

Not long ago it was said they have some real financial nooses around their necks.
However the damage being done at the moment is huge. You never know, they may just bite the bullet and say they can't afford the ongoing damage.

But I think they will just ride it out because they have to. Once the mess starts to clear up maybe next year, his contract will be up around the same time and they can let him go for free, then get someone else in. Will be interesting what comes from this review they're doing though.

I dont want us to play finals. I want us to win, and I want us to have put in 100% effort, but im hoping we finish outside the 8. Id rather a few picks up the order rather than losing in round 1.
This can't be a serious post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Half their bloody supporters "stand by Hird". They deserve everything they get for continuing to support him. He's selfishly bringing the club down to its knees and they are blind to it.

Nuh there's some reasonable supporters who have been level headed throughout. Feel badly for them and the younger bombers.

Hird will be seen for what he is in the longer term, even by those who supported him so...however I'm unconvinced Hird himself will ever see things as they are, it'd destroy him.

He who blinded by ambition raises himself to a position whence he be amongst the gods, must fall with the greatest loss and destroy that which he loved so. Forevermore his name turned to ash – Niccolò Machiavelli (amended)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Danger could quite easily poll that many votes as well, will be a high count. As you saw last year, doesn't take much for him to get the 3 votes either.

I respectfully disagree. I don't actually think Dangerfield has been best on ground in many of our wins at all and I don't think he could possibly be on more than 18-19 votes at this stage (he'll clearly get 3 today).

I think Fyfe will win by 6 votes minimum.

I respectfully disagree. I don't actually think Dangerfield has been best on ground in many of our wins at all and I don't think he could possibly be on more than 18-19 votes at this stage (he'll clearly get 3 today).

I think Fyfe will win by 6 votes minimum.
Danger polls well though, they were a few matches last year where he polled when he wasn't even close to the best 3 on ground.

Nice to see us really put the foot down and bury a team for a change. Not sure it really tells us much about where we sit in the scheme of things given the fish in a barrel nature of the opposition, but a percentage boost like that is almost worth an extra win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Game Day: Crows v Bombers @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back