Review Good/Bad vs Gold Coast, Round 1 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure where Burns is getting 30 mins preseason for Soligo. He played 48% TOG vs West Coast and looked like he was running on top of the ground.

Edit: in fact, I just calculated it. The WC match went for 125mins and Soligo played 48% which equates to exactly 60 mins.

I'm shocked, our esteemed coaching panel seem confused.

No he is.

Faith likes to dumb down further because he likes the attention trolling gives him; the jokes on him because he’s not starting from very high up, but believes he is

The act is just different to what he thinks it is
Given the standard of posting here from a handful of internet bullies, I don't think FAITH would want to be posting here.....

I still think he’s Faith messing with us. If he posted like Faith we’d work it out.

It is.

Faith’s a 3/4 wit (at best) but he dumbs downs this account so he thinks it’s a big joke that people don’t realise how clever he is. Ignoring that he never was the full shilling to start with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is.

Faith’s a 3/4 wit (at best) but he dumbs downs this account so he thinks it’s a big joke that people don’t realise how clever he is. Ignoring that he never was the full shilling to start with

And this way when he fails, which he always will, he can pretend that it's on purpose

I was being sarcastic (actually figured it was you without the others telling me). BTW, you need another talking to FR0GGY, s/he engaged with me again and make sure s/he listen this time. The way s/he changes topic is starting to annoy me, same as Southerntakeover.
Unfortunately for you every topic is linked back to your intellect.

I'm not convinced it was Burgess decision.

And not only that if this was standard Burgess decision making, refer back to my previous question. Has he ever done this before?

I reckon - and it was a poor decision- that Burgess did this with Soligo last year, when we subbed him at 3/4 time

My understanding is the high performance manager has a large say in training and player loading (as they do in all professional sport these days)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good/Bad vs Gold Coast, Round 1 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back