Review Good/Bad vs Gold Coast, Round 1 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

And he bullshitted how long Soligo was off with and how much he played against West Coast.

He also doesn't say that he wasn't fit enough to play, certainly doesn't say that Burgess put him on a play count.

He said that they considered that the other players who had played in the pre-season were 'ready to go'. I.e. we thought they were preferable selections.

Not sure where Burns is getting 30 mins preseason for Soligo. He played 48% TOG vs West Coast and looked like he was running on top of the ground.

Edit: in fact, I just calculated it. The WC match went for 125mins and Soligo played 48% which equates to exactly 60 mins.
Was doing sprints after the game with Will Hamill too.

He also doesn't say that he wasn't fit enough to play, certainly doesn't say that Burgess put him on a play count.

He said that they considered that the other players who had played in the pre-season were 'ready to go'. I.e. we thought they were preferable selections.
Bruh, are you just using selective hearing or just can't listen? He said Soligo is in the best 22 which is obvious to everyone so what "preferable selections" are talking about? And you guys want to waste his development in a preseason SANFL game instead of as a sub in an AFL game lol. You think someone who is in their 3rd preseason and hasn't played an entire preseason game is fit enough to play an entire AFL game?

Bruh, are you just using selective hearing or just can't listen? He said Soligo is in the best 22 which is obvious to everyone so what "preferable selections" are talking about? And you guys want to waste his development in a preseason SANFL game instead of as a sub in an AFL game lol. You think someone who is in their 3rd preseason and hasn't played an entire preseason game is fit enough to play an entire AFL game?

Strange, I don't remember ordering a halfwit

Yep, I picked up on that. Mutineer was so excited to back in the club I don’t think he listened closely.

Then throw in the fact Burns bullshitted, well it was a bit of an own goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not? S/he is 2 half wit combined so is still a half wit but double.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good/Bad vs Gold Coast, Round 1 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back