Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Pick 5 and a swap of 3rd/4th round picks for Rankine was...

• Massive overs

• Moderate overs

• Slight overs

• Fair value

• Slight unders

• Moderate unders

• Massive unders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Deal was agreed to days ago but they're currently at a stalemate over which superhero is the coolest. Reid is staying firm on Batman but GC are arguing that he doesn't actually have a super power so he can't be the best.
Batman...

treasure-room-gif.1130815

Salary cap? what salary cap?

That roundabout was always easy af from 3 directions.
Never had an issue entering from the south, east or north-east. West and North though. Hated it.

But since it got re-done. Easy as hell. (Well, unless you're coming from the North-East and want to head west, and some c*** comes from the south and stops you being able to get into the left to go West. But I guess you can always do a full 450 around the 2nd roundabout if you must.

I dont trust anyone when Im on that roundabout, Im always prepared to break quickly in case someone doesnt know the rules.

F**k me, that would be smart as f**k on their part.

The Suns AFL would give that to them too.
Depends if they give their first next year for it and then that's handed on to us I'd be ok with that. Because the pick 25 they just got they burnt a heap of picks and their future 2nd but Gold coast originally had that pick so they can't get it back. Unless the AFL change that rule too.

They stopped us last year trading on draft night with Melbourne because we we're going to get a pick back we'd already traded that year.

5 and a future 3rd and 4th for Rankine and Geelong's future 1st I'd be pretty happy with that deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why isnt anyone taking what Theo Dorop said in his tweet as a given? Its not us holding it up, its them. Its not our deal, its other deals on their side.
Can’t lay into the club in general and Reid in particular if it’s GC’s fault…

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Back