Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
Holy crap have we had an actual “jet fuel can’t melt steel beams” claim?
Peak thead title to post content has been reached

antifa agents have been dispatched by clinton and funded by soros to travel back in time and retrospectively abort him so he can never again reveal the naked truth.

As a Civil/Structural Engineer, the "jet fuel can't melt steel" is always a funny one.

But I'm in on it...
Buildings simply will not collapse until the metal is molten.

like i wanna see it as a liquid in a crucible.

Actually i wanna see something new cast with that metal or that building aint coming down.

As a Civil/Structural Engineer, the "jet fuel can't melt steel" is always a funny one.

But I'm in on it...
Won't hold that against you, what ever the truth is behind the twin towers coming down we can speculate but the anomaly's are there even if you chose to swallow the whole official story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok then what about the pentagon hit ? what hit that ?

Have you tried Google?

So there was no plane parts found, except the ones that were found and had photo and physical evidence of, but those don't count because of reasons.

When you consider how evasive, powerful and clearly intelligent the Lizard People are, it takes a stunning amount of naivety to think they're not capable of organising some airplane parts to be planted amongst some rubble. Like, they are smart enough to basically run the whole world, but also too dumb to do some basic covering of tracks? LOL! Sure thing, sheeple. Sure.

When you consider how evasive, powerful and clearly intelligent the Lizard People are, it takes a stunning amount of naivety to think they're not capable of organising some airplane parts to be planted amongst some rubble. Like, they are smart enough to basically run the whole world, but also too dumb to do some basic covering of tracks? LOL! Sure thing, sheeple. Sure.
This:

"There is an elite shadow government that have the power to manipulate international events"
Also
"They drop 666/illuminati eye into everything as a calling card"

CT'ers seem to think the lizard people/Illuminati are like Scooby Doo villains

"We would have gotten away with 9/11 too if it wasn't for you meddling truthers"

I love it how all you sheep bleat out the same lazy mindset, too easy just to swallow everything the idiot box spews out I guess. Don't have the patience to debate 911 anymore with minnows so go coordinate your attack on somebody else.

I love it how all you sheep bleat out the same lazy mindset, too easy just to swallow everything the idiot box spews out I guess. Don't have the patience to debate 911 anymore with minnows so go coordinate your attack on somebody else.
You're right
Don't let us drag you down to our level, bring us up to yours.

I gave you two articles debunking WTC 7 and the Pentagon, you ignored both

There is basic science and fact to debunk the convoluted conspiracy theories that are getting thrown out, but because it didn't come from a shady Youtube channel it doesn't suit your narrative so you dismiss it.

Oh dear what a terrible loss that would be.

You haven’t actually debated anything, just called us sheeple for believing the official version of events without actually providing anything approaching evidence against that version.

For example: “what hit the Pentagon?” If it wasn’t a hijacked passenger plane, you haven’t said what you think it was.

How is exactly do you expect us to debate in a vacuum? Are we supposed to come up with crackpot theories for you and then argue against ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back