Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
Are you still on the brew? You have mistakenly linked something by Tucker Carlson.
Listen to be honest I hate Fox News its the PR Wing of the Republicans but during the Isolation period I started to listen to Carlson and he definitely has rung an accord with me. The guy is passionate about his Country and represents the old school of morality and justice which I identify with so sorry to have hurt your butt!

PS: Still on it ! ( This Kegerator is going to be the death of me )

Now this is very very simple, to connect the dots all you need is a rudimentary intellect so most in here may have a chance of its comprehension.
This right here is what drives most conspiracy theorists in my opinion. The intellectual insecurity and the false sense of superiority you get by pretending you are the only one capable of understanding what is really going on.

This right here is what drives most conspiracy theorists in my opinion. The intellectual insecurity and the false sense of superiority you get by pretending you are the only one capable of understanding what is really going on.
It's always about connecting a series of dots, as well.

I used to love dot-to-dot drawings as a kid, but most of us grow out of it.

This is exactly what drives those with the stoic belief they are in control of the world dynamic - only listening to main stream media to form a World Opinion. I stopped believing the dichotomy of stories being told on tv, newspapers and radio back in 2001 when they said WTC7 fell down because of fire. This was the single catalyst for me that total lies are being told to us just so their narrative is the one that makes it into peoples minds like yours!

This is exactly what drives those with the stoic belief they are in control of the world dynamic - only listening to main stream media to form a World Opinion.
Mainstream media sources have a higher level of legal accountability compared to alternative news sources.

I stopped believing the dichotomy of stories being told on tv, newspapers and radio back in 2001 when they said WTC7 fell down because of fire.
You stopped listening because you are deeply invested in the conspiracy narrative. You soo badly want the conspiracy to be true that you disregard any legitimate arguments against, and ignore any logic holes in arguments for.

makes it into peoples minds like yours!
You mean less evolved minds like mine ?
Again with the smug insecure elitism.

Mainstream media sources have a higher level of legal accountability compared to alternative news sources.

On that note Alex Jones used to bang on about how Sandy Hook was a 'false flag', but as soon as the parents started legal action against him he changed his tuned and admitted it happened.

Strange that 🤑

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alex Jones is a lightweight. Sandy Hook had some interesting bits to it though, hard to find now but back when it was fresh someone did a look into the Internet traffic from the School and found out that it was disconnected from the Internet a month before the shootings.

Oh, so it’s a “multiple fires burning uncontrolled for seven hours across multiple floors can’t melt steel beams or even warp them so that the structural integrity of the building is eventually lost” claim.

That’s less catchy.
grenfeld.jpg

Not sure what your point is here. “Here’s a building that caught fire and didn’t fall down, therefore no buildings that catch fire will fall down”?

That’s like saying “hey here’s a black man who was stopped by police but treated courteously and sent on his way, therefore no black men will be treated badly by police”.

“Here’s a ruckman who landed awkwardly after a ruck contest but was able to run out the game. Therefore Nic Naitanui couldn’t have done his ACL against Collingwood. It’s all a conspiracy”

Not sure what your point is here. “Here’s a building that caught fire and didn’t fall down, therefore no buildings that catch fire will fall down”?

That’s like saying “hey here’s a black man who was stopped by police but treated courteously and sent on his way, therefore no black men will be treated badly by police”.
I don't think there's much point trying to interpret some of his stuff Mig. He's on a completely different wavelength and I'm not sure we'd wanna tune into it.

I don't think there's much point trying to interpret some of his stuff Mig. He's on a completely different wavelength and I'm not sure we'd wanna tune into it.

We’re just too rudimentary, let’s be brutally honest.

Some food for thought in regards to movement of people coming into WA. The relatively slow growth in international arrivals really surprised me. I know a lot of people are put off coming by some of the hoop jumping for various Australian visas. It also seems like people spend less money in Perth than what they do at other destinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back