Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
Imagine if we find out that "Yoey" really is Elliot Yeo hammering out these posts up on the Gold Coast just before he runs out to get smashed by whatever loser team we happen to be playing that week.

That will depress me more than anything else this season I reckon.

Imagine if we find out that "Yoey" really is Elliot Yeo hammering out these posts up on the Gold Coast just before he runs out to get smashed by whatever loser team we happen to be playing that week.

Yeo
Yeoy
Yeoie
Kyeoie
Kyrie

giphy.gif

Yeoy the player doesn’t seem to be the brightest spark but I still reckon he’s got Yoey the poster comfortably beaten in the brains department.

I love it how all you sheep bleat out the same lazy mindset, too easy just to swallow everything the idiot box spews out I guess. Don't have the patience to debate 911 anymore with minnows so go coordinate your attack on somebody else.
:rolleyes: Holy bat$shit crazy! We are the sheep?! baaaaaaaaaaaa :ram::ram:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I think we're [going to] be very good with the coronavirus," he said.

"I think that at some point that's going to sort of just disappear, I hope."

Mr Trump has made similar comments in the past.
Silly Trump, “hoping” the virus will just go away.

Everyone knows you can’t just sit there and hope. You have to pray it away.

<<<Members of the Trump administration have sought to cast doubt on the veracity of Bolton's book, while simultaneously seeking to prevent its publication by claiming it contains "classified" material.>>>

They've also blocked Trump's niece from publishing her book.

But it's only the snowflake Marxist politically correct antifa lizard men that are opposed to free speech amirite?

Getting a bit quiet in here, I guess all but the willfully ignorant can see what a shitshow The Don has made out of the coronavirus crisis.
The Lincoln Project is really taking the piss now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back