Opinion Matthew Nicks: Adelaide's Coach (Part 2) - Full Support of the Board

Is Matthew Nicks the right coach for Adelaide?

• Firmly yes (I love what I'm seeing)

• Leaning yes

• Can't decide either way

• Leaning no (but don't sack him yet)

• Firmly no (he should be sacked)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep ....he was not employable after the COLL gig ....people have ultra short memories

How was he not employable? If you think Buckley was not employable (with a W-L record of 54%) then I’ve got no idea what Nicks is going to be. Is there even a level below not employable? With a W-L % below 35, the worst in the AFL, he ain’t getting another senior role at an AFL club.

Jesus, you make shit up.

Want to get a Coaching Gig .....go into the media to raise your profile ......this is Ross Lyon all over again, demonstrating, as knowledgeable as someone might be .....leopards don't change their spots

And when did Barrett become a credible journalist ?

The bloke people should chase as a Coach, is Luke Hodge
Joel Selwood too.

Joel Selwood too.
Absolutely .....both Selwood and Luke Hodge have taken a break from their Clubs ....and had a look at the game from the perspective of how all clubs set their gameplans

Both would make great Coaches ......still, it's a gamble with any untried Coach ....at this stage, we judge them on their playing careers & as Capt's

Absolutely .....both Selwood and Luke Hodge have taken a break from their Clubs ....and had a look at the game from the perspective of how all clubs set their gameplans

Both would make great Coaches ......still, it's a gamble with any untried Coach ....at this stage, we judge them on their playing careers & as Capt's
And this is where your opinions are exposed.

So Nathan Buckley with coaching experience, who almost won a flag, who has then taken time out to observe other clubs and gameplans wouldn’t be of interest to any clubs.

Instead it’s 2 blokes with zero coaching experience you reckon would make great coaches. For what’s it worth I’d definitely have Hodge over Nicks even with no experience.

LOL ....I love how you added a caveat ....an escape clause

Footy supporters are irrational people .....hate one moment, love the next ....then hate again ..everything's black & white
more than happy for you to look for a post of me loving him.

Are they referring to Buckley being a Port club great? Now I agree as a Collingwood great but Port.

If yes, how can that be, he only played one season with them as a 20 year old.
Margarey medal, flag, jack Oatey medal, B&F.

A lot of 10 year players wouldn’t be as decorated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m actually a virgin
Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

Nicks: No wholesale changes required at Crows​

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Nicksy buddy

Shouldn't we wait and make sure we don't finish the season camped in the bottom four before making these declarations?

Not to mention waiting on the outcome of Tim Silver's far-reaching, in depth review?

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Nicksy buddy

Shouldn't we wait and make sure we don't finish the season camped in the bottom four before making these declarations?

Not to mention waiting on the outcome of Tim Silver's far-reaching, in depth review?
No nope - its just a flat spot

Back