Game Day NAB Wk 1 Crows Vs Saints Vs Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just me or has crouch been a bit disappointing today?

Still just getting a feel for it I would think, not worried, will get his chances this year, Jenkins claiming the 2nd Forward/Ruck spot, McKernan doing his standard impersonation of a Potato....

Only if you had realistically high expectations.
Was talking more from the hype that he's generated. Was hoping to see a bit more from him but im more than happy to give him the benefit of doubt

Positives
Jenkins
Laird
Riley
Grigg
Yolman
Lyons
Graham
Tambling

Disappointment
Smack and Lynch, do these guys actually want a game?
Smiths injury
Hendo shirking a contest
Was Riley injured at the end?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Super second game by Riley I thought. Jenkins, Lyons, Tambling, Graham, Laird, CEY all pretty good too.

Was that Laird who won the 1 v 1 going back in defence?

Smith getting injured sucks big time.

Jenkins vs. Smack just isn't even a contest atm, Smack bitterly disappointing today. 2 disposals and a handful of hitouts for the day and a total lack of effort if what I heard was any indication.

Super second game by Riley I thought. Jenkins, Lyons, Tambling, Graham, Laird, CEY all pretty good too.

Was that Laird who won the 1 v 1 going back in defence?

Smith getting injured sucks big time.

Yep. That was superb. As was his work to intercept and set up JJ's second. He will be upgraded from the rookie list either mid year, or at the end of it. Bookmark it.

Jenkins vs. Smack just isn't even a contest atm, Smack bitterly disappointing today. 2 disposals and a handful of hitouts for the day and a total lack of effort if what I heard was any indication.

Disappointing isn't it. Smack seems to have such potential, it's a shame he seems to have such a pea heart.

I was hoping he'd pick up the effort this year, but after today Jenkins is so far in front it's not funny.

Early days I spose, but there's no excuse for poor effort.

I liked Tambling and Martin today
Lynch and Crouch did some nice things too

The quick thought proccessing by some of the young kids (eg. Lyons, Ellis-Yoleman) I liked

Negatives: Smith (injury - Loved his clean hands vs Saints), McKernan (Though, I want to persist with him. He's a confidence player. Let him gain it ffs!)

Johnston, Lynch and McKernan all very poor, of the three, I'm hoping Johnston gets another shot next round because I think he has a lot to offer, was probably a little unlucky to be the guy dropped when a lot of guys in that first game were pretty bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day NAB Wk 1 Crows Vs Saints Vs Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Back