Review Negatives vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

It had nothing to do with the mark, it was to do with him refusing to defend… at all
11b71a2d44bf57e7e5804487957ac770.jpg
46c0093abd3d4394c654ef90f5147032.jpg
1843fbf8ba2428f8980ec345bf58af56.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Can't be allowing cheap possessions like that. Make your opponent accountable, accept you've been dragged out of position and rely on your teammates to cover your backside.

I always respect how composed and level headed you are Badger but i flat out disagree with your statement this time.

Making finals will allow some to deflect and still call it a successful year

Nah, a lot of people said this in 2017 too. I want Ledwards and Hedwards and Allen to have a crack at ruining Port Adelaide's year. The experience is worth more than a slightly higher draft pick imo.

It’s a deal that couldn’t have been done without Kelly’s new teammates taking pay cuts to fit him into a salary cap of around $13 million.

“We’ve planned for this over a period of time. We’ve got to a position where we were able to acquire someone like Tim through sacrifice from others. And that’s a really good thing to have in your footy club,” Vozzo told Trade Radio.”

That was in 2019. Playing group also all took a seven percent pay cut to “stop Covid related salary cap issues flowing into future seasons” according to the Herald Sun.

Well I’ve had better nights out..

For whatever reason, we are now cooked and time to make some tough decisions.

In the short term, something has to happen - Darling would be my first choice to face the chop - his worst footy is just so so bad, tonight was pathetic.

Ryan popped up for 2 inconsequential goals in the last but was not switched on for the other 90% of the game. He looked like he couldn’t give a shit.

McGovern…well he might be done? Not the player that was 4 x AA.

Cripps - can’t play next week surely?

….and that’s not even mentioning the midfield and the usual suspects.

All good runs come to an end and this is it for this core group - interesting what comes now.

That all said, time for a breather for me! - following the game like a lot of us do can be very draining and I need to find some enjoyment again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dynasties are built on players taking unders.

Anyone know of a WC player sacrificing $ for success?

Coupled with a touchy-feely coach, we now have this mess.

All coaches are touchy feely because we live in the SJW snowflake, maths is racist era where you dare not tell it like it is for the sake of not upsetting someones delicate sensibilities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Negatives vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back