Review Negatives vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

The coach has lost the players. It reminds me of those horrid last few games before Woosha stood down.

Players are absolute dicks if this is how they play for a coach that continually backs them in.

I thought at Q time - we can not keep up this effort it is a one off Qtr.
Not fit enough - the hard work has to be in the pre season, in game you lose fitness. Petch, Rotham and a bunch of other fine men are not AFL footballers. Kick to a team mate not an opponent. I dont think you learn poise after a few seasons of failure. Ryan is just not a professional athlete. He cannot be carried unless he works to get fit.
JK can retire as he can no longer run and pressure.
JD is a mental basket case and always has been, 2015 GF says hi.
We need a fitness caoch that can get palyers to a high level.
Allen is more hype that reality at the moment. He must now be played out of the square to learn.
Shep runs through the middle - here we go I think, then he hanballs wide to the wing in a nothing play.

I hope the final game is at home for the retirees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Positive- We lost. We deserved to lose and at one stage I thought we might roll over them with a modicum of effort and everything will be roses 🌹 for another week. But North stood up and put us away as they should have. This needs to happen. Simpson needs to make drastic changes IMMEDIATELY. Both game plan and personnel. Im all in for a tank this year. Play the kids and wake up the veterans with a stint in the WAFL. Lets get a top 10 pick trade out some aging stars that have had their day but still worth a bit at the trade table and lets throw some serious coin at Clarkson.

Not even angry tonight. I was expecting this and hope it is the catalyst for changes that need to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Negatives vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back