Autopsy NM v West Coast - the great choke!

Remove this Banner Ad

To think that half way through the third WC still had just 3 goals on the board (two of which were the first two goals of the game) yet ended up kicking a 100 is nothing short of bizarre

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That is depressingly astonishing. And that was against 16th.

Just reinforces how bad we are in so many areas.

Ys mate hear ya, I coined the phrase recently "loser saturation ". We've all had enough, I am over it too, but I can't control any of it. Nor can you.
I know the types that are successful and in today's side we had 1,2,3,4, 5, 6 they aren't ready or aren't good enough. Or the mix of them do not compliment each other. Our forward line is a shambles tbh

That’s the thing isn’t it. I can’t do a single thing about it. So I’ll sit on my fat arse, drinking a beer, watching some Ethiopian bloke run 5000ks. Clarko can sort out the other shit.

That’s the thing isn’t it. I can’t do a single thing about it. So I’ll sit on my fat arse, drinking a beer, watching some Ethiopian bloke run 5000ks. Clarko can sort out the other shit.

Can save you some time, we are in position to jag how many gold tonight ? Wanna know how it ends ? Take the beer to bed with a copy of Dante's lnferno.
That'll cheer you up 👍

Have been nothing but positive on here since the bye. Today was the biggest wake up call and reality check.

Outside a couple individual players who have improved and taken the next step, the club has gone backwards and we are miles off.

• No Leaders. Simpkin, McDonald absolutely appalling.
  • No clear Game plan other then 1v1 and when we don’t win that we are exposed.
  • No Spine- Look at WC the 2 best players on the ground were Allen and McGovern.

Absolutely disasterous loss.
Actually the swans game was the wake up call, this was just us playing to our inconsistentcies.

Sad Vince Mcmahon GIF by namslam

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here we go, blaming the list when we lose, but when we win we have an amazing list.

We have the cattle. It’s between the ears, period.

I agree entirely.

We have the cattle to be able to put sides away and don’t.

What’s more is every opposition team knows this.

There needs to be some personnel changes. But what we truly lack is composure to take what’s put in front of us and play percentage football.

Which is across the board.

And you cannot cut a list to rid ourselves of that as a problem. Need to grow out of it.

Poor bugger being the only bloke that turned it over today. Fancy the luck.

There were almost too many to mention.

She’s was out on his own on the wing in third, kick goes over his head an out of bounds. Not entirely sure who kicked it, and sheezel gives him a thumbs up.

No!!!!!!

We need to demand better.

LDU misses Curtis under no pressure going inside 50.

Time after time we miss targets under no pressure.

I convinced there’s a gas leak at Arden st and only sheez and Powell are immune.

And fyi Tom Powell, if you get the ball
Inside 50, have the shot mate. Run steady kick. Much better chance your kicking it than we are marking your pass.

I think Clarkson highlighted where there was a lack of presence. On the ground vs in the air? Surely, he is thinking what we’ve all been saying for the past two years

The complete disconnect between the mids and the forward line is very concerning and needs to be addressed. So much of our statline dominance ends up meaning quite little.
100%. We consistently kick long to the top of the goal square and miss relatively simple hit up kicks over the back. Much work to be done.

100%. We consistently kick long to the top of the goal square and miss relatively simple hit up kicks over the back. Much work to be done.

It's perplexing... fix this up even a little and the difference in games will be staggering, I reckon.

Anyway, looking forward to the off-season... much work to be done, indeed.

It was horrific, but some of you need to calm down. This does not undo the development of players we’ve seen this year, nor the increased competitiveness, nor the patches of actually great footy.

Perfect storm of brainless panic when the game should have been put to bed in the third. Shit likes this happens even to good teams sometimes - I.e Freo last week. Anyone invalidating the gains we’ve made this season cos of five minutes in the third and 90 seconds in the last pour a large drink and think of David Noble.

Let’s be realistic here on where we belong to finish on the ladder …
We got beaten by 16th no coach Wet Toast & if the Tigs would have kicked straight last week we would have lost to them …
3 wins for the year , a percentage of 68% & dropping after we get pumped by the Dogs next weekend & lose to the in form Hawks in Launceston.
If we finish with the spoon again this year it’s deserved & should not be a surprise to no one ….
Clarko & the coaches 2024 …it’s a big fat fail no matter how you want to sugar coat it… (& don’t give me the “we have the youngest list” BS either.
GGF !

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy NM v West Coast - the great choke!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back