No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The week off worked great for us in the glorious '16 but it's a shithouse system to be fair. Completely robs teams of momentum & rewards those who can build up a head of steam in two weeks.

GWS playing smarter tougher more committed football. Reminiscent of us in 2016 finals.

No way back for the Pies. They just didn’t show up in the premiership quarter.

I could almost live with this result if Toby Greene wasn’t coming back next week. Tigers just HAVE to do the business for the entire football world next week.

Amazing as it may seem for a preliminary final, Collingwood's work rate is just no where near good enough. Constanty out-numbered by 3 and 4 to 1 at contests, second to the ball and almost no options upfield when they do get possession.

Absolutely. This is an embarrassing performance for any prelim finalist, but for a QF winner to dish this up is unconscionable. They’ve kicked two points in an hour of footy, at home with a crowd 95% behind them.

Leaders are anonymous and their effort is nowhere near the giants, who are missing their four best players and have effectively been playing one down since the first quarter. Woeful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Tigers will thump them next week anyway.

In the meantime enjoy the footage of Eddie's irate ,beetroot coloured moon face.

Saw a pies fan in the AFL members bar with a ‘free toby greene’ T-shirt on

Bought him a beer for the sh1ts & gigs

The Tigers will thump them next week anyway.

In the meantime enjoy the footage of Eddie's irate ,beetroot coloured moon face.

Will they? Richmond played well second half but were woeful in the first, and a better team would’ve buried them by half time.

I ****ing hate GWS but faced with that performance from Richmond they would’ve kicked about 14 goals in the first half.

Hate to admit it but the Giants are becoming a real football club. I dislike them as much as i despised the Bombers and Blues when they were relevant last century.

We laughed at them for years for melting under pressure. They're not melting tonight. No Ward, Coniglio, Whitfield, Patton, Deledio or Grubby and Davis injured. Magnificent effort.

Faark i hope the Tiges thump them next week.

Collingwood rely on their midfield as much as us. Sidebottom 9, Pendles 15, Adams 15 nothing possessions and Treloar 20 similarly nothing balls haven’t been able to cover up a bunch of average bit players doing bugger all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back