No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say again how good was it actually getting to go and see us win the flag
Feel a bit - a bit 😏 - sorry for family friend, lifelong Dees supporter, heartbroken to have not attended last year’s GF. She flew to Melbourne for this finals series and comes away with two losses 😢. Guess we’ll have to commiserate…

Every dees game I watch I get more and more confused about Freo offering a huge deal to Jackson. If they didn't have a number 1 ruck I would understand, but he's a s**t forward and Darcy is a gun

He’s Tim English but he’s protected by having an elite first ruck. It’s ludicrous.

Pickett would be absolute shithouse in a bottom four team too. I’ve never seen a player instinctively go to rub it in an opponent’s face every time they kick a goal instead of celebrating. What a campaigner.

Our favourite Bulldog hater reckons they lost because they had a hard run of games in the second half of the season. Premiers have to expect this!
So the moron conveniently for got last year, that we covered more ground than Burke and Wills, playing 4 weeks in a row, spending another week in iso, before being able to prepare for a grand final....

Pickett would be absolute shithouse in a bottom four team too. I’ve never seen a player instinctively go to rub it in an opponent’s face every time they kick a goal instead of celebrating. What a campaigner.
Except it’s not in his opponents face, it’s from behind. It’s always from behind. Campaigner is right.

Except it’s not in his opponents face, it’s from behind. It’s always from behind. Campaigner is right.

It betrays something pretty shitty imo. I can’t remember anyone I’ve watched or played with in any sport who reacted like that. Yes, some people like to get up in their opponents face but typically after they’ve celebrated with their teammates. It’s so jarring watching him.

That was fantastic, what a win for the Lions. DeeDynasty is over and their horrible fans haven’t seen a finals win despite winning a flag. Seriously Petty got booed more than Zorko, our numbered 60-40 at least.

Was at a function today where Merrett was speaking. Seemed disappointed Ross pulled out.

Did his best to be diplomatic but when asked whether he’d be happy to see Hird coach he said he didn’t think so. Then he said ‘nonetheless if he makes it through our rigorous process I will support him.’

Yet I bet you Hird becomes a serious candidate.

Just lit a match on their feral board.

Missiles incoming.
Patrick Stewart Cheers GIF by Blunt Talk

That was fantastic, what a win for the Lions. DeeDynasty is over and their horrible fans haven’t seen a finals win despite winning a flag. Seriously Petty got booed more than Zorko, our numbered 60-40 at least.
I know some here have turned on Bev but they’re turning on Goodwin in droves. Some are saying a good coach would have netted them a dynasty. Puts it in perspective.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should lock Weightman up in a basement at VUWO and get him to watch reel after reel of Cameron working as a small forward, Clockwork Orange style. Gets so many goals from just outsmarting/ outrunning his opponent. The perfect small forward.

Weightman flies for too many speccies.

When you have Naughton taking pack marks, or running through packs, you need a small forward lurking to crumb the ball.

After last night's highly enjoyable offerings, just updating myself on the EFC off season;

• Leon Cameron is the latest to tell the Bummers to GAGF.
  • Brad Scott is now regarded as the front runner,
  • Apparently the Pres wanted Robert Walls on the new coach selection committee as a political move because Walls and Kevin Sheedy hate each other's guts.

This last 24 hours has been deelicious.

After last night's highly enjoyable offerings, just updating myself on the EFC off season;

• Leon Cameron is the latest to tell the Bummers to GAGF.
  • Brad Scott is now regarded as the front runner,
  • Apparently the Pres wanted Robert Walls on the new coach selection committee as a political move because Walls and Kevin Sheedy hate each other's guts.

This last 24 hours has been deelicious.
Brad Scott has also reportedly told them to GAGF, depending on which cretinous media parasite you prefer to get your news from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back