No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond dominating inside 50s in the final quarter, only to kick 2.5, shows how important it is that we fix up our accuracy issues. Hasn't hurt us yet, but it can and will cost us in a close game. Inaccuracy has cost the Tigers this game

The only thing North did all game was over possess the ball and kick straight. Tigers on par with contested ball, won clearances and inside 50s by a few, had 7 more scoring shots. But will rue that last quarter.

That being said the Tigers have never won the spoon have they?

Richmond dominating inside 50s in the final quarter, only to kick 2.5, shows how important it is that we fix up our accuracy issues. Hasn't hurt us yet, but it can and will cost us in a close game. Inaccuracy has cost the Tigers this game

The only thing North did all game was over possess the ball and kick straight. Tigers on par with contested ball, won clearances and inside 50s by a few, had 7 more scoring shots. But will rue that last quarter.

Maybe they wanted the #1 draft pick?

Will North ever learn? They missed out on Harley Reid winning meaningless games like this last year. ;)

Maybe they wanted the #1 draft pick?

Will North ever learn? They missed out on Harley Reid winning meaningless games like this last year. ;)
I don't think North mind, they are likely frothing at the fact that it is a midfield heavy draft. Bet they pass on a KPP for another MID again ;)

On a side note. In my opinion, the number one pick in this years draft won't end up being the best player from the draft. Would not surprise me if they do not even end up in the top 3-5 come 5 years time. This year is almost the worst year to have the number one pick, given the likely favorites to land there, are not streets ahead of everyone else like some years.

I would love for the Crows to get up over the Cats, but sadly the Cats will smash them.

Obviously if they are the leading team for Smith, the lower the finish the better the pick for us.

Not sure about through history but have had a couple of spoons since 2000. Got Deledio at pick 1 after a spoon season and they got the spoon in the year they got Cotchin at pick 2. Carlton got Kreuzer with a priority pick as they tanked real hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barracking for crows to maximise our Bailey Smith pick ....

Adelaide’s use of Curtin is bizarre. They traded up for him, gave him some sanfl development, now he’s the designated sub for a quarter a week.

Is a little weird. Don’t think it’s an overly big deal if they don’t give him games in the first season because he might not be ready. He looked a fair way off it in his first two games in the middle of the year and was subbed off very early.

I don’t really understand why he’d come back as sub after working his way back in the team. Clearly been in good form in the SANFL, give him a chance to show himself at AFL level with a full game. They’re only playing for pride anyway. Don’t think it’s easy for young players as the sub and it’s especially hard doing it multiple weeks in a row.

Hopefully we get rid of the sub soon. I don’t care for it.

Take Cameron out of the frame in this match, and the Cats have F all up forward going for them. He is keeping the Cats in front. Cats are dominating the clearances and contested possession though. Crows can pinch this if they can gain control of the clearances and toughen up with the contested stuff.

Holy crap.

I started doing vacuuming and mopping when Geelong kicked clear as I lost interest and thought they’d romp it home.

Check the score now and Crows in front.

Go Crows!

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back