No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Crazy season. Heard a Hawks fan on the radio talking about winning every remaining game of the season on the way to a Premiership. It doesn't sound even that unlikely. I'm wary of the winning machine that is the Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the cocky Hawthorn we have missed 😏

I've enjoyed a few seasons of not hating them, and I'm not quite ready to go back there. I'm in the in between stage. Could go either way.

I'll ask again ... who would we rather play, Hawthorn or Carltank ... because it might happen.

This is why I'd prefer they didn't make it but they're probably going to
We don't have a great record against port or the Hawks.

Mind you, we didn't have a great record against Melbourne either.....

Well done Hawks. Completely wiped out Carltons comfortable percentage buffer on them, and now slipped ahead of them on the ladder. With games vs the Tigers and Roos to close out the season still to come. Things are looking good for the Hawks. Carlton no longer control their own destiny and now rely on other teams. The Blues, Swans and the Bombers with the biggest form drops since the middle of the season. With the Lions, Power, Dogs and Hawks all on a roll. Cats keep finding a way to win.

Blues had 5 or 6 injured players by the end of that game. Ouch! But looked no where near it regardless.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back