No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

At least we should expect him to be on holiday in our annual round 1 matchup next year. Or maybe now that Melbourne are shit that fixture will disappear.
Yep was thinking exactly this. Watch them argue he was only bracing because Darcy Moore went sliding in risking contact below the knees.

Last edited:
Pickett is an absolute grub. You just hope one day there's some on ground karma and he gets a taste of his own medicine.

If you're the AFL he's the sort of player who needs a long holiday at some stage soon.

Pickett is an absolute grub. You just hope one day there's some on ground karma and he gets a taste of his own medicine.

If you're the AFL he's the sort of player who needs a long holiday at some stage soon.
I actually see both sides of this one. There’s an argument it’s not a free to Moore because he contributes to the high contact, and it could be deemed a free to Pickett because Moore 100% slides in and takes Pickett below the knees.

I actually see both sides of this one. There’s an argument it’s not a free to Moore because he contributes to the high contact, and it could be deemed a free to Pickett because Moore 100% slides in and takes Pickett below the knees.
Pickett is a sniper so he's going to get unlucky on the occasion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t hide my dislike for Pickett too much, but he was a bit unlucky on this occasion as Moore slid into the contest & Pickett actually had his eyes on the 50-50 ball for the first time in history.

Jeez, Billings is just a terrible player. Makes the wrong decision more often than not, and when he makes the right one he fails to execute. He was terrible in that last ten minutes.

Incidentally, the end to that game is another for the annals of “here’s why you don’t bet on footy”. Over/under is 160.5 (or thereabouts), and in the last four minutes:
  • Billings burns two teammates in the goal square to dribble it onto the post
  • Pickett misses a banana from the sideline he would normally kick
  • Hill takes a mark 40 out, a behind is needed to hit the overs and he doesn’t even make the distance.

It didn’t affect me tonight, but there are a few busted tvs across the country I’ll bet.

I'm still not convinced Luke McDonald plays in the best 22 of any other club in the competition. Yet her is North's captain

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back