Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The Simpsons GIF

So let me get this straight... Carlton have played with 2 key forwards all season when they have been at their best, they have McKay back into the team, and TDK who can play as a ruck/FWD with Pittonet in the ruck to ease him back in. This would then allow them to have a mid or someone with footspeed as the sub against a quick Brisbane team.

Instead Vossy puts the ruck/fwd as the sub, who even if he comes on theres no way for the ball to get to him.

Wouldnt it have been smarter to sit him at FF and bring him off if he struggles?

you've done it again.
Voss pulls the sub NOW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember a game like this against the Demons and Josh Hunt had a clanger to let them score before half time :mad:

During the season put $10 on OD to win the Rising Star

That was my 3rd biggest win after putting $100 on Ricky Ponting when he was paying $17 to be the highest run scorer of the 2009 Champions Trophy
Lame

;)

Hate Carlton, but it would be nice of them to stretch a few opponents.
A bashed up bear or two at the MCG would be ideal.
They have to go through the Giants first and I favour the Giants at home against just about anyone. Brisbane having it easy tonight could make it a more interesting competitive Semi, I hope. That in turn could have help Geelong in facing a team that's less physically rested and fresh than usual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back