Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why you must control your own destiny. Relying on other teams (particularly Freo who are just a newer version of St.Kilda) is problematic.

We stuffed up last week and as a result we go to Adelaide and likely gift the Power an Adelaide prelim.

I have said it again and again but it's been a great year from us to win 15 games and finish top 4. Get two finals into the kids and we have had a great year..
Interesting we beat Freo against the odds to actually give us the chance to control our destiny, but like Freo, we were just not up to it.

This is why you must control your own destiny. Relying on other teams (particularly Freo who are just a newer version of St.Kilda) is problematic.

We stuffed up last week and as a result we go to Adelaide and likely gift the Power an Adelaide prelim.

I have said it again and again but it's been a great year from us to win 15 games and finish top 4. Get two finals into the kids and we have had a great year..

Port are so average. Dont be fooled by freos fumbles.

Scott is a smart coach and he can exploit the 5 or 6 absolute spuds in ports 22 if we can stop rozee/butters/wines dominating. Id much rather face port than sydney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would have walked in to an open goal too

I actually expect them to play him forward to try and stop chris exploiting him if he plays down back.
Pretty sure that wasnt what they traded him in for.

These are the types of players that will cost ken yet again in finals. He doesnt learn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back