Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy Cameron in the AA squad.

Wow, the standard of afl calibre ruckmen is truly at an all time low.

The Age reported Noble, 27, requested a trade to Gold Coast during a meeting with senior coach Craig McRae and new list boss Justin Leppitsch. The report suggested Noble had been offered a four-year deal by the Suns.

With no AFL on this week, I've come up with a fixture we can all watch:
Thursday 7:40pm - 2020 Qualifying Final Port Adelaide vs Geelong at Adelaide Oval
Friday 7:50pm - 2021 Qualifying Final Port Adelaide vs Geelong at Adelaide Oval
Saturday 2:30pm - 2007 Grand Final Geelong vs Port Adelaide at MCG
Sunday 2:30pm - 2004 Qualifying Final Port Adelaide vs Geelong at Football Park

Thursday 7:40pm - 2007 Grand Final
Friday 7:50pm - 2009 Grand Final
Saturday 2.30pm - 2011 Grand Final
Sunday 2.30pm - 2022 Grand Final

Just tidied it up for you there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL Saints.

I’ve never been annoyed at our club for winning when there is nothing to gain. I’m glad the Saints didn’t roll over for better draft picks, hopefully says more about a shift in culture.

We know Carltank would roll over with nothing to play for but that’s why they haven’t contended for a flag in 25 years

Not only did the Aints R1 go from 5 to 7 with that dying moment's goal.

It also will mean if they get band 1 comp for Battle they'll hold 7 + 8 and not 5 + 6.

Only in time will we learn if that bites them on the bum big time.

Any chance we could jag Petracca??

Edit* Jesus, apparently he wants to play in front of bigger crowds and wants a platform to promote his outside money-making like his cooking show and his instagram.

Sounds like a bit of a tool?
or a guy who has realized his footy career mortality and is actively planning for retirement

I’ve never been annoyed at our club for winning when there is nothing to gain. I’m glad the Saints didn’t roll over for better draft picks, hopefully says more about a shift in culture.

We know Carltank would roll over with nothing to play for but that’s why they haven’t contended for a flag in 25 years
I ****ing hate Ross game style but i love that he had the players up for the last few games which shows he is trying to instil a winning culture.

Any chance we could jag Petracca??

Edit* Jesus, apparently he wants to play in front of bigger crowds and wants a platform to promote his outside money-making like his cooking show and his instagram.

Sounds like a bit of a tool?
He strikes me as a Clark type the fact some of his team mates have said it's better he goes coupled with how no one knew what had happened to him seems like no really cared too much. If Melbourne can get McKay for him, that would be the best outcome for them.

or a guy who has realized his footy career mortality and is actively planning for retirement
Fairly charitable interpretation. I'm leaning more towards vacuous social-media addiction. Careers after footy are cushy and easy for guys like him. Making your silly YouTube venture an issue when you've got a five year contract for a million a season is just nonsense in my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back