Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s the one. From memory he kicked 4 and turned the game in the second half. His last game for the club too.

I’m still baffled that he was the sub the week before.
I’m still baffled how he was suspended, probably would have gone all the way he he was in prelim.

An interesting quote from Bailey Smith today;

...Swirling rumours have left Smith highly likely to make a move to Geelong but, speaking for the first time since his injury, refused to be drawn on what’s next.

“I honestly don’t think too far, that’s the beauty of it,” he told 7NEWS Melbourne.

“I’m just trying to think here and now and not focus on the future, because I’ll have a panic attack otherwise.

“We haven’t even thought about anything like that..."

Panic attack?

Am I missing something? On what planet is he worth anything like pick 6, let alone much more than that?
Someone clearly has a hand on the scale with the trade weights....

Im all for swinging for the stands but Rioli pick 6 or more.... get your hand off it.

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I missing something? On what planet is he worth anything like pick 6, let alone much more than that?

Collingwood reportedly want pick 20 for Noble

Rioli is on over $1 million a season & contracted through to 2027 - with Richmond losing more than a few players this off-season, maybe they're willing to pay a good portion of his contract & hoping to be compensated draft pick wise

Edit - got my above pick wrong

Last edited:
Collingwood reportedly want pick 6 for Noble

Rioli is on over $1 million a season & contracted through to 2027 - with Richmond losing more than a few players this off-season, maybe they're willing to pay a good portion of his contract & hoping to be compensated draft pick wise
The only way he is worth pick 6 is if Richmond front the whole contract for however many years he signs for and even then it would be debatable.

Nothing about what he did is acceptable and I don't want to make light of it but, "discharging a missile" is a hell of thing to say you're in prison for
The idiot should be in prison for assault, I don’t mind booing the umpires, but who the F throws bottles etc at them ?

Scumbag should spend some time in the “clink” so he understands what is acceptable and what is not 👎

If GC want both Rioli and Noble what i could see them doing is splitting pick 6 for 2 later first rounders and a second.. Say something like

Pick 6 for pick 14- and 16 and a second

Question is who has that kina of capital and would be willing

If GC want both Rioli and Noble what i could see them doing is splitting pick 6 for 2 later first rounders and a second.. Say something like

Pick 6 for pick 14- and 16 and a second

Question is who has that kina of capital and would be willing
or 6 for Rioli, 39, 41

GC need points

Collingwood reportedly want pick 20 for Noble

Edit - got my above pick wrong

Pick 6 for John Noble - A bit part player who couldn't make there best 22 for finals in a premiership year

Tv Show Lol GIF

In no world in he worth pick 6 even under contract let alone 6 at minimum

That is around what we paid for Danger who is a 10 times better player

If Rioli is with pick 6, does that mean Holmes is worth a top 3 pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back