Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Guess that means the GWS social media team will shut the **** up for the week.

Haha, I knew there'd be a backlash against the GWS social media team eventually. Predicted this months ago when they were starting to get over-exposed and attracting praise by people the general public hates on all the weekly footy shows.

Nobody gives the Lions a chance to knock GWS off next week, assuming them get through tonight unscathed?
I do for sure. They should have beaten them a month ago in the same matchup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finals experience deficit. That kid is not going to sleep tonight.

The playing group need to get around him & the other youngsters tonight - there'd be a lot of players going through "what ifs" after that, but they'll need to put that aside to move on to next week

If they allow that result up play in their heads for too long, they'll get done by Brisbane/Carlton next week

Sydney soft side of the draw now. Port or hawks at home. We have GWS or lions. Tough!
Those two have redemption from last year on their minds. GWS don’t want prelim exit again and lions want that GF redemption too.
Rest up cats!
We play our best footy - like the other night and we win. And the G will suit us better than k.park- where gws play so well. And they got a bit tired today and they’ll be more tired by the prelim!

Last edited:
Sydney soft side of the draw now. Port or hawks at home. We have GWS or lions. Tough!
Those two have redemption from last year on their minds. GWS don’t want prelim exit again and lions want that GF redemption too.
Rest up cats!

Dunno about that. Think a lot of people weirdly would rather play giants or lions at the G than the Hawks right now

The playing group need to get around him & the other youngsters tonight - there'd be a lot of players going through "what ifs" after that, but they'll need to put that aside to move on to next week

If they allow that result up play in their heads for too long, they'll get done by Brisbane/Carlton next week

Yeah it's a tough gig. So disappointing for them, but double chance so go the Orange.
I don't know about you, but I'm feeling mighty relieved that wasn't us against Port.

Rest up cats!
And the blues.
You have to be the most negative person I've ever read.
And thats saying something as I've read Vdubs for years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back