Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Coast are a top 2 team at home and a bottom 2 team away. If we played them anywhere else in the country except for Darwin or the Gold Coast, then we would have won.
Been this way for years not so much top 2 bottom 2 but good at home and pathetic away and until they fix this they will never be seen as a serious side...

Hardwick even bought more can't travel vibes with him. Poor bastard hated traveling 10 mins to docklands

It feels like every week I look at the dogs list and think "jeez they'll be hard to beat" then they pull this s*

They're full of guns but the guns are pointed at each other
I seriously blame the coach he has no ****ing idea what do do anymore.

That list should be fighting for top 4 year in year out.

It feels like every week I look at the dogs list and think "jeez they'll be hard to beat" then they pull this s*

They're full of guns but the guns are pointed at each other

Dogs and Port must be the most frustrating to follow. Just never know what you're going to get (although Port away are fairly reliably shite).

So many times over the years I've checked out the scores and thought to myself “North Melbourne could actually win this game - I'll just pop that on“ and then they lose.

So glad they got this one done.

Things look like they're changing in Norf.

Also, the Richmond board is absolutely unbelievable. Vitriol for Hardwick everywhere. The guy wins them 3 flags and they're lapping up his struggles at gold coast. Calling him names, running him down and wanting him to fail. Not an ounce of class in that mob anywhere. Absolutely rabid bunch.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, the Richmond board is absolutely unbelievable. Vitriol for Hardwick everywhere. The guy wins them 3 flags and they're lapping up his struggles at gold coast. Calling him names, running him down and wanting him to fail. Not an ounce of class in that mob anywhere. Absolutely rabid bunch.

1720249263699.png

So many times over the years I've checked out the scores and thought to myself “North Melbourne could actually win this game - I'll just pop that on“ and then they lose.

So glad they got this one done.

Things look like they're changing in Norf.

Watch them turn on Dusty if he goes up there as rumoured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back