Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And jump us in the process….but they didn’t get it done! GWS jump us though but they have a tough fixture!
If Hawks win interstate again deserve to play finals…. Cats need to do it next week otherwise saints will knock us out!
And so what if this happens? Can't always be the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Curnow gets 8 free kicks a game and they're similarly built, similarly styled players. It's atrocious.
It's a significant thing now that I've seen the numbers. Carlton with 55 frees for their twin towers, whereas Cameron and Hawkins/Neale or whatever we have can't buy a free. Assuming that say one in three of those frees would be in a genuine goalscoring position, that's maybe 15-18 goals they've got from those, whereas not only do we not get the, we give away kicks that may have been a goal to us (or alternatively not get ones we should too like last night), in such a close season it has an impact. We've lost to two contenders by less than a goal at home, and to the Dees by not a lot. I really struggle to work out the difference between those forwards, and the treatment they seem to cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back