Paris 2024 Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Goorjian has fallen on his sword

This is what good organisations do when you under preform, something the Crows could learn a lot from.

I can't believe the people acting like Serbia are so much better than us, Sure Jokic is a star but besides a couple of others we had the superior team.

Poor selections - No Thybulle and a Cooked Delly really cost us along with poor coaching

No one has mentioned Arisa Trew. 14 years old. There was also a 13yo in the event. Skateboarding is so spectacular.
13 year old Finn came 5th & she lives in Australia & trains with Arisa. She now has dual citizenship & Australia are keen for her to represent us.

This is what good organisations do when you under preform, something the Crows could learn a lot from.

I can't believe the people acting like Serbia are so much better than us, Sure Jokic is a star but besides a couple of others we had the superior team.

Poor selections - No Thybulle and a Cooked Delly really cost us along with poor coaching
Jokic is the best player in the world and Bogdanovich is miles better than any of our players. We have no genuine stars and it showed.

We have no real size and it showed

Jokic is the best player in the world and Bogdanovich is miles better than any of our players. We have no genuine stars and it showed.

We have no real size and it showed
Jokic not going to dispute his greatness but to say Bogdanovich is miles better than anyone we have is ludicrous Giddey is a far superior player and our depth is definitely better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keegan Palmer with the gold medal already locked away in skateboarding before he had even started his final run!

Back to back gold medals for him after winning in Tokyo too. And we also won gold in the women's skateboarding. I wouldn't have expected Australia to be such a skateboarding powerhouse.

Australia in third place overall, up to 16 gold medals now, three ahead of France in fourth place. Our best ever return is 17 golds (2004, 2020), hopefully we can beat that!

Last edited:
4 golds in 5 hours. Extraordinary

Can’t ever remember Aussies being a clear THIRD on medal tally for gold

With possibly more to come.

The good thing is it spread across a number of sports, no longer reliant on swimming to do all the heavy lifting.

Swimming, surfing, sailing, cycling (road and track), BMX, canoeing, athletics, tennis.

Keegan Palmer with the gold medal already locked away in skateboarding before he had even started his final run!

Back to back gold medals for him after winning in Tokyo too. And we also won gold in the women's skateboarding. I wouldn't have expected Australia to be such a skateboarding powerhouse.

Australia in third place overall, up to 16 gold medals now, three ahead of France in fourth place. Our best ever return is 17 golds (2004, 2020), hopefully we can beat that!

Better ramp up emergency departments with skateboarding going to be the next big participation sport.

The good thing is might stimulate interest and participation in all sports with the Brisbane Olympics in 8 years.

Jokic isn't just a star. He's the best player in the World. Then you add in at least two others that are better NBA players than our best player. They are a much better team than ours.

Wow, what a day (night)! I was wondering if we’d manage to get to 17! 💚 💛

Thanks Crow54 . Man with a join date of 2000 you must literally be one of the earliest pioneers on this site. Always thought Kane McGoodwin was perhaps our boards first joined (and still remaining) but you are even earlier!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Paris 2024 Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back