Oppo Camp Pert is Melbourne's New Ceo

Remove this Banner Ad

That sounds like Cameron Schwab :(
I forgot to mention he’s in bed with Slobbo and Caro. Expect many ‘leaks’ to happen if any players start acting up outside the club with pills. It’s no coincidence the leaks at Collingwood stopped when he left.

Pffft, he’s already there, nothing BF posters can do about it! Let’s spill and give them a sense of impending doom I say!

But it's so much more fun to watch your adversary go into the room all full of hope and cockahoop, only for the light to slowly die in their eyes as the realisation dawns that they've walked into a trap...:(

For the Dees supporters browsing the thread. Geoff Walsh left the club because of Pert and only came back last year once he knew he Pert was gone.

The bolded part isn’t true mate.

He’s a CEO who wants to be a football manager, but has terrible people skills and a micromanagement obsession. Melbourne had better have given him some clear boundaries, because if he starts meddling in the footy dept they’ll go backwards at a rate of knots.

Hopefully we learnt our lesson after Cameron Schwab

I forgot to mention he’s in bed with Slobbo and Caro. Expect many ‘leaks’ to happen if any players start acting up outside the club with pills. It’s no coincidence the leaks at Collingwood stopped when he left.

Lucky our players are more into Scattergories than being scatterbrained. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the reason he came back/left in first place? Was just going off memory from what I remember reading in the threads here last year.

Definitely left because of Pert.

Timing and a disagreement with North brought him back.

Thanks for clearing up

No probs.

I wasn’t Perts greatest fan.....he did plenty of good but like our Club from 2011 on we took our eye of the ball.

It took us too long to get back on track.

We’re on the right path now which is all I care about.

It is going to be a long time before I get the image conjured up by your first sentence out of my head....

My sister is friends with Margie Amarfio who was at the club for a decade. She says Pert was good to work with. Didn't seem to me like there was a split in the admin or bad blood etc in there. Just time for a change, as banal as that.
That sounds better, apparently the same happened with Jackson at Essendon and he's been great at Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Pert is Melbourne's New Ceo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back