Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side note. Did anyone see the 7 news tonight (I know it's shit, but there was something my wife wanted to check out)? I couldn't find any report via google, but apparently Tom Powell's father was in court today. I only heard bits and pieces of the report but the suggestion was that he had charges dropped for one matter today, but noted he had another matter due in a few months time. Again wasn't paying much attention but thought the news mentioned the charges were of a broadly similar nature to crimes that North Melbourne seem to have an inconsistent view on, depending upon whether the player plays for you or another team. Did anyone see that?

I dont get the brag of i dont know these footballers... on a football forum
Sicily everybody should know, but ther 2? Hawthorn after being a glamour side for so long, have become the most under the radar team in the league. Amon would be in the top 5 oldest players they have. 2 of the other 4 are former Port players.

Sicily everybody should know, but ther 2? Hawthorn after being a glamour side for so long, have become the most under the radar team in the league. Amon would be in the top 5 oldest players they have. 2 of the other 4 are former Port players.

Luckily since the 60s they win a flag every decade because my god the colours horrendous

The issue with Sicily is that picture doesn't look much like him. He rarely has his hair so flat and is almost never smiling in real life.

Mitchell Lewis second from the left is another that just has a pic that's a bit out of character, and honestly I just don't know who Dylan Moore (second from the right) is.

I struggle the most when watching St Kilda, GWS and Hawthorn games, I hardly recognise any of them.

*norf games/players don't count as they rarely have the ball.
At least with the Saints if you just assume the player with the ball is Jack you have like a 60% chance of being correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

motley crue GIF

I only knew Amon and Breust. I thought the guy in the middle was Sam Frost. Not used to seeing Sicily without an annoyed look on his face.

I only knew Amon and Breust. I thought the guy in the middle was Sam Frost. Not used to seeing Sicily without an annoyed look on his face.
Wait that is Sicily? Genuinely didn't recognise him, but absolutely would on the field.

To be fair most of the country wouldn't know who Tom Jonas is.
I don't even know who Tom Jonas is or where he came from. I've just heard he bashes people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back