Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Little Brother

Remove this Banner Ad

we flogged a rabble when down a man after 10 minutes . Injury negative.
Umpires last the plot early then went down hill - obviously from the afl school and not accustom to adult footy.
regardless the game was over at half time but we persevered - but didn't win by 100 but did better agains a garbage flooding team - how many times did the kick inso 50 to an empty half field?
Gaff was being illegally blocked off the ball - who knows what was said but reacted carelessly or dumbly (I don't read minds like the afl) will cost him
Tackling still need to improve.

who was it posting that Ryan should not play - very mature role playing by him

A massive negative that most of the fallout will be focused on Gaff's hit, not on how much of a disgrace Freo are. They're so bad, missing uncontested kicks is just unacceptable in AFL. I love seeing them so heinous though. Gaff will get 6 and rightly so. The reaction from Ross was pretty rank, send out scrubbers like Brady Grey to rough Gaff up was like something out the 80s coaching book. Ross is Boss aye

One more negative

If the Eagles go on to win the premiership this year, you just know the Gaff incident will be used as "proof" that we didn't deserve it. Incoming club culture articles.
If we win the flag from here it will be well deserved with injuries to key players. Better than 06 if we win this year

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

One more negative

If the Eagles go on to win the premiership this year, you just know the Gaff incident will be used as "proof" that we didn't deserve it. Incoming club culture articles.

Would have thought today's performance showed a lot about "culture" as far as Freo goes. Directionless.

If we win a flag without Naitanui and Gaff culture is the least of our problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not happy with what Gaff did but I dont think his loss will hurt us as much as people are saying. He's not a key position or play maker like Kennedy or Naitanui.
He brings 30+ disposal a game amd runs harder than probably anyone in the AFL. We don’t have anything close to his quality to replace him, unless Sheed or Parto has an absolutely phoenix-like end to the season.

Not happy with what Gaff did but I dont think his loss will hurt us as much as people are saying. He's not a key position or play maker like Kennedy or Naitanui.
Yeah i agree. It sucks he's out but someone just needs to step up.

Preferably the whole squad/club lifts a level.

Like Simmo said we need to go up a whole other level the next few weeks

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

More or less unhappy with every outcome of that game, bar the important four points, but **** the Freo board is going to be spectacular reading this week.

Lost by 10 goals to a side where Nick Suban would be the best mid - what does that say about the list
Nick Suburban was going to be very good at football, however Masten sucked all the talent out of him like a vampire.
b88121816z.1_20160405221737_000_gnlgugfo.3_1-1bg7ik5.jpg

This explains why Masten is all powerful.

Positives - we won by a lot playing generally bad football. Did not get out of first gear.

Negatives - Gaff could have played his last game for West Coast. Big brain fade.

- All those meals lost for Food Bank now Gaff ain't running anymore.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It was good to see the team regain composure after the event, for the most part.

Not sure how we’re going to be able to go all the way without dreadlocks and eyebrows, when the main competition is injury free and likely won’t leave their home deck during the finals.

This is a year of extremes.

Have faith, believe we can go all the way. Had enough of the doom and gloom. Yes it's a setback, but don't forget what we do still have. It's annoying how this has overshadowed everything...there's still a premiership to win. I'll just be proud if the boys have a red hot crack.

won the fight and the game.
kids stepped up, captain and senior players pulled together.
I expect the sun to rise in the morning, the afl will he horrified and use footage of the game in its promotions

go the blues next week - good to see them get a win

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Little Brother

Remove this Banner Ad

Back