Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Random thought that just occurred to me, but you know who you don't hear about anymore? Braeden Campbell and Errol Gulden. Those two were once like a package deal and every second bit of media and social media of each of those guys involved the other in some way. Can't remember the last time I saw them together. Hope they're still close.
Oh man! You just know that someone in the Vic media will be reading this...

That’s bizarre Milky, last night it was 22-1 on the ladder when AutoTipping. Maybe it is mining my BF posts and has added the JHWF Optimism algorithm?
OK I know what happened.

Auto-tipper tips the Squiggle favourites but the forecast works by assigning a likely percentage of winning. So for this game we get 0.73 of a win whilst Freo gets 0.27. This continues on for the whole season which leads to us getting 19.36 wins (rounding down to 19)

No one and I do mean NO ONE wants their team to be the one who cracks the best streak in AFL.
Read something this morning by Titus OReily (can't find it now) that said something to the extent of Julian Assange being relieved to discover that Essendon hadn't won a final while he was away.

Read something this morning by Titus OReily (can't find it now) that said something to the extent of Julian Assange being relieved to discover that Essendon hadn't won a final while he was away.
Titus compares Chad to Muffin from Bluey in our Dogs game review. I wouldn't mind that nickname taking hold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Random thing I decided to do while bored.

Rate our most used 23 players this year on the year they've had, factoring in injuries, games missed, how good their good games have been, how bad their bad games have been, overall consistency, performance, highlights, role they play, importance to the team, etc.

1. Heeney
2. Warner
3. Rowbottom
4. Gulden
5. Grundy
6. Blakey
7. Florent
8. Cunningham
9. Melican
10. McCartin
11. Jordon
12. McInerney
13. Rampe
14. Hayward
15. Lloyd
16. McLean
17. McDonald
18. Roberts
19. Papley
20. Adams
21. Wicks
22. Amartey
23. Fox

Honestly felt harsh on that entire bottom six but also couldn't justify having them any higher. Guess that speaks volumes about how good we've been across the board.
Thought I'd revisit this in the wake of the post-bye period and two losses.

Still going on the same criteria.

1. Heeney (-)
2. Gulden (+2)
3. Rowbottom (-)
4. Grundy (+1)
5. Warner (-3)
6. Blakey (-)
7. McInerney (+5)
8. Cunningham (-)
9. Lloyd (+6)
10. Papley (-1)
11. Jordon (-)
12. Florent (-5)
13. Melican (-4)
14. Rampe (-1)
15. Hayward (-1)
16. Adams (+4)
17. McLean (-1)
18. McCartin (-8)
19. Amartey (+3)
20. McDonald (-3)
21. Wicks (-)
22. Roberts (-4)
23. Campbell
24. Fox (-1)

To me that top 6 are locked in. They are our clear best six players and the order could easily change with all of them. Heeney & Gulden just come out on top for me because they really are perfect balances of elite talent and incredible hard work.

Defenders have dropped, forwards still aren't rising. Probably the tale of the season at present.

Just my opinion anyway. Not worth anything.

Thought I'd revisit this in the wake of the post-bye period and two losses.

Still going on the same criteria.

1. Heeney (-)
2. Gulden (+2)
3. Rowbottom (-)
4. Grundy (+1)
5. Warner (-3)
6. Blakey (-)
7. McInerney (+5)
8. Cunningham (-)
9. Lloyd (+6)
10. Papley (-1)
11. Jordon (-)
12. Florent (-5)
13. Melican (-4)
14. Rampe (-1)
15. Hayward (-1)
16. Adams (+4)
17. McLean (-1)
18. McCartin (-8)
19. Amartey (+3)
20. McDonald (-3)
21. Wicks (-)
22. Roberts (-4)
23. Campbell
24. Fox (-1)

To me that top 6 are locked in. They are our clear best six players and the order could easily change with all of them. Heeney & Gulden just come out on top for me because they really are perfect balances of elite talent and incredible hard work.

Defenders have dropped, forwards still aren't rising. Probably the tale of the season at present.

Just my opinion anyway. Not worth anything.

It's worth something , the one my eye went straight too was Mccartin funnily enough , that's a concern.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back