Preview Pre season 2012/13 starts....now!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

1001366ug.jpg

Hartigan
Look at him! He can't even lift that tire he carries!
Take a deep breath, Hartigan. Settle down and think straight.

I snapped this one as he left.
Bruce%20Willis%20-%20Hartigan%20II.jpg

That's exactly what our club should be aiming for though. We have the facilities, resources and trainers to make it happen. Intimidation will make us a stronger club - both physically and in persona.

You guys have always had one of the best Strength & Conditioning departments in the AFL. Every year, im in awe of just how good your players look :thumbsu:

Sorry to butt in :)

You guys have always had one of the best Strength & Conditioning departments in the AFL. Every year, im in awe of just how good your players look :thumbsu:

Sorry to butt in :)

3rd best behind Collingwood & Carlton they were saying on SEN .

Don't be sorry to butt in if your not trolling :)

Probably not going to happen but i would love to see Tambling up forward this year. He looked dangerous up there in his early career.

I say the same about Dougie. I could see both of them playing out of the pockets, crumbing the packs. I worry about their decision making further up the ground, but put them close to goal and I think both could be dangerous. It's hard to believe that Bling won't be a decent AFL player. He has plenty of natural talent and doesn't seem to have any of the off-field problems that some blokes have. If anyone can turn his career around, the AFC and Sando can...

Carlton ?

they have never impressed me as one of the biggest, strongest and fittest sides going around

I thought that sounded a bit odd too, but then, it is the Victorian media we are talking about... :rolleyes:

I thought that sounded a bit odd too, but then, it is the Victorian media we are talking about... :rolleyes:

Simpson, Betts, Garlett & Yarran are all powerfully built footballers

I just cant think of to many players at Carlton that look like strong powerful footballers

Simpson, Betts, Garlett & Yarran are all powerfully built footballers

I just cant think of to many players at Carlton that look like strong powerful footballers

Murphy is probably the only one I can think of.

What's up fellas, hope no one minds me posting here. My new girlfriend is a crows supporter so will be watching a lot more Adelaide games this year. Looks like the lads have put some size on, which i hope doesn't have an EFC/weapon type of effect on your season hah!

How's Danger been going this preseason? No interruptions, etc? I'll be putting on a Adelaide to make the granny/Danger BL bet on as soon as the market becomes available. Top 4 is a lock with your draw and i'll be my left nut Dangerfield at least places in the brownlow.

What's up fellas, hope no one minds me posting here. My new girlfriend is a crows supporter so will be watching a lot more Adelaide games this year. Looks like the lads have put some size on, which i hope doesn't have an EFC/weapon type of effect on your season hah!

How's Danger been going this preseason? No interruptions, etc? I'll be putting on a Adelaide to make the granny/Danger BL bet on as soon as the market becomes available. Top 4 is a lock with your draw and i'll be my left nut Dangerfield at least places in the brownlow.

you chose wisely my friend :D

all reports are that Danger has had a full preseason to date so expect an even better 2013

I agree Adelaide's odds to make the GF are to juicy to refuse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone else throw up a bit in their mouth when they read that we'd "poached" one of Port's recruiting staff?

Just think... the next Pittard, Young, O'Shea, Moore or Lobbe could be headed our way :rolleyes:

Did anyone else throw up a bit in their mouth when they read that we'd "poached" one of Port's recruiting staff?

Just think... the next Pittard, Young, O'Shea, Moore or Lobbe could be headed our way :rolleyes:
Well, you can have a fantastic eye for young talent, but it doesn't mean much when the coaches fail to develop them. He's only scouting SA and WA too, so when it comes to the SANFL i'm sure there's plenty of eyes on them already.

Guess this fits into the Preseason...
Walker 2nd Fave for the Coleman at $5.50 behind Buddy and Danger is in a group with Swannie and Pendles at 11 for the Brownlow. 5th fave to make the GF.

Surely there has to be a heat rule of some sort, 40c to be training is ridiculous especially when you've got indoor facilities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Pre season 2012/13 starts....now!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back