Review R14: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

No-one ever beats the media narrative.

The Dogs won on the back of the media narrative of "play on at all cists, knock the ball forward ". When every AFL watcher could see they were dropping the ball and should have been called for incorrect disposal all season. The next year the narrative was different and they got pinged HTB every time and could not replicate.

In 2017 it was Hardwick had an epiphany when Mrs Hardwick talked to him.....

Then when he went after the physio that narrative was over.....

No team beats the media narrative... In games of consequence, listen to the media narrative beforehand to make an accurate prediction of outcome.

They don’t want to look like idiots giving Nicks an extension.

That horse has well and truly bolted.

It's hard to believe a group of people can be so deluded, how far up your own backside do you need to be to not see what is really going on around you.

Staggering.

I went to the game tonight because my Dad had just got back from OS, but that is me done for the year unless there are changes off field.

I’ve been to 3 away games this year and every home game, that’s enough of my money wasted on this shit. I’ve got better things to do than waste my time sitting in the cold watching a club at rock bottom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What more could you ask for? They had a decent crack until Sydney’s class prevailed. They tried players in different positions. It’s 21/22 all over again.

It was good to see Nick Murray back. Athletically he looked really good and it doesn’t seem like the ACL will hinder the upward progress he was making last season. A strong finish to the season from he and Thilthorpe, when Thilthorpe returns, will be cause for optimism for season 2025 (hopefully).

I went to the game tonight because my Dad had just got back from OS, but that is me done for the year unless there are changes off field.

I’ve been to 3 away games this year and every home game, that’s enough of my money wasted on this shit. I’ve got better things to do than waste my time sitting in the cold watching a club at rock bottom.
Sorry but we are not there yet

You chuckle-heads can rant and rave all you want.

The patch where we lost was the Papley sliding duck that resulted in a free.... then the bs free which caused Hinge to snap and the resulting goal is where we lost it.

After those moments nothing that happened was work a squeak of piss to analyse.

1st half there was a lot to like. After that snafu nothing actually mattered.
Just go back to the nice Facebook page, there won't be nasty real analysis of our club, coaches and list there.

If you really think we were steamrolled without giving a whimper, all over a free kick you are delussional.

This club has deep troubles from the top to the bottom, tonight just showed it up yet again.

Hey at least you finally capitulated. Wayne is still digging his way to China.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R14: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back